CHAPTER 10- THE FORTUNE TELLER

Start from the beginning

 WHOA. I have to tell everyone about it. I run back to everyone to tell them what I heard. I hope they believe me.

 DESTINY'S POV

 I can't believe what Harry just told us. We have to get out of here as quickly and quietly as possible. As we start to head for the exit, Melissa trips and falls, and starts to cry. I try to quick her down but it didn't work. We were almost there when we then heard heavy footsteps and turn to the left, the direction that the footprints are coming from. If I know anything, I know we are going to be in a whole lot of trouble.

 "Where do you guys think you're going?" Brad asks, reminding me of the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk a little. This guy is really starting to freak me and Melissa out. I notice Melissa is scared so i start to hug her tight. Then I feel a strong pair of arms in gulf me into a tight grip. It's Harry, noticing that I'm scared, too. Harry then starts whispering in my ear to calm me down a bit, "It is going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen. This is just like a passing thunderstorm, it will last a bit, but then go away." which was really starting to help.

"We were going to leave. We don't really need any more answers. We got everything we need." Liam says, without showing a hint of fear, which I know is somewhere inside of him.

"You guys aren't going anywhere." Brad yells, scaring poor little Melissa, who starts crying again. Harry takes her from me then starts to whisper things in her ear, which are making her laugh. I'm pretty sure they are about Brad and how big he is.

"What are you laughing at?" Brad yells to Melissa, bringing me back to reality, making her cry, once again. I'm finding that he isn't very nice.   

 "Look who we have here."  She says. Oh no, why is she here? I thought I left her and would never have to see her again.

"What are you doing here?" I yell, standing up. Soon Sammi, Melissa, and Harry are all standing by me, trying to protect me.

"Oh look, you finally found yourself a family. But not for long. I love to see you in misery. I couldn't....." Miss Vanessa started until Liam interrupts her, and he never interrupts anyone. I could tell from his personality.

"Vanessa, what are you doing here?" Liam says, shocked. Do they know each other?

"Do you guys know each other?" Danielle asks, reading my mind. I hope they don't, or that I'm that easy to read.  

"Yea, she used to be my girlfriend, until she became clingy, revenge seeking person. So I broke it off. After I became famous and started dating Danielle, she started to stalk me. Management tried to do something but nothing worked. Then she started to hate all my girlfriends, or any girl I had interest in, which made them run away from me. So I think Danielle is her new target because your my girlfriend. Vanessa made my family run away from me. She never wanted me to have a happy life after I dumped her. But now I am really happy with my best mates, gals and girlfriend, and nothing is going to change that." Liam said. Wow, that was just, wow. I never new Liam's family ran away from him. That must be hard. And I thought my life was hard, his family literally was scared away from him. I would hate to have the feeling that was all my fault.

"Oh boo, hooo. Poor Liam has no family. What a shame, nah, not really. So Liam, what is one of the most important things to know about me?" Miss Vanessa asks Liam, and I'm not happy to hear the answer.

"You always get what you want. And let me guess, you want me. You are going to do anything to get me." I did not see that coming. When Liam says she is clingy and revenge seeking, he really means it. And I know clingy girlfriends, not that I have any, but I have seen it, and it can get ugly. For all we know, she can poison Danielle, or kill one of his mates.

"What did you do Vanessa?" Liam asks, sternly, knowing she already did something. Everyone knows she already did something.

"I made you guys leave your home town, and the people you love?" What this is so confusing!!! I always lived here and loved Sammi, Melissa and Harry for as long as I can remember, but I bet I have more people that love me. Like I guess my so called mom and dad, Danielle and Liam, and all the lads and gals.

"I know you guys are confused, but I know you all, you are smart and going to figure this out soon, which I'm worried about. That's why I can't tell you anything, Also, I'm the bad guy, but you already knew that. Muhhahahaha." Wow, she really is freaky, which I knew, and really thought this through, but I know we are going to figure this out.

***************************************************************************************************

OMG, PLEASE DONT GET MAD AT ME!! I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. WHCIH NOW I DONT , THANKS TO LITTLEJFISH. WHICH THE CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO FOR GUESSING THE SONG CLARITY BY ZEDD. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE1 I REALLY LOVE THEM. FROM NOW ON, ILL SET GOALS. ILL ONLY UPDATE IF YOU, MY DUCKIES GET THE GOAL. IN TOTAL, I WANT 15 VOTES OR COMMENTS, OR THEY HAVE TO ADD UP TO 15. IF THIS IS QUICK, WHICH I HOPE ISNT HAHA, I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I SEE THE 15! EACH WEEK THE NUMBER WILL RISE!!!  AND THANKS FOR THE 400 READS!!! GIVE YOURSEVLES A PAT ON THE BACK! SO IF ANYTHING PM OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO TALK. I LOVE TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU!! BUT PLEASE FAN AND VOTE, THEY MAKE ME SOOOO HAPPY, IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY. OH, AND READ MY ONE SHOT TO THE PRANK WARS AND VOTE AND COMMENT. SO LONG A/N HAHAHA HERE IS THE SONG......I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah

HAVE FUN!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!