FRANCIS-The Necklace

Hungry....so hungry... I think we have finished our riveting discussion about the plan, so we can finally eat. "Well, can we eat now? I think we are done...besides we need to get ready." I say as I get out of my seat. James speaks up. "What's in the bag?" he asks. Ugh...Of course James' observational skills would notice my bag...he can't just let it go... "Socks, a tie, cufflinks, and... something for Torrun." I respond. Azari and James exchange a look and get up from their seats. "Azari and I are going to go get dinner ready" James says. He pats my shoulder and they briskly exit the room. What's wrong with them? Well I guess it'll make it easier to give it to her... She sits in her chair expectantly. I dig in the bag and pull out one of the boxes. I slide it across to her and she grasps it in her hand. She opens the box and gasps. "It's beautiful...I love it!" she exclaims. I move to wear I am standing behind her. It suits her... Laying daintily in the box is a silver Mjolnir necklace.

It has an intricate design across the entire hammer and the chain

It has an intricate design across the entire hammer and the chain. The hammer dangles from a ring and the entire necklace looks as if it was made for Torrun. She pulls it out of the box and holds it from her finger tips. "I saw it and It just made me think of you...so I couldn't help but buy it." I say while a smile streaks across my face. She turns her head around and looks at me. "You have no idea how much this means to me." she says. No...you have no idea how much this means to me... I feel my face redden a little, but I manage to contain it. "I thought you would need a necklace...for tonight..." I reply. She, on the other hand, blushes deeply. She turns away from me and unclasps it. She slips it around her neck and closes the clasp. After she adjusts the necklace she gets up from the chair and stands in front of me. I can't help, but notice how well it suits her. The bright silver contrasts her dark red sweater. Her blonde hair frames her face and falls past her shoulder. James and Azari are never going to let me live this down....they must be wondering where I am....  She earnestly looks at me. "Thank You, Francis. I shall treasure it as long as there is breath in my body." she announced. It is at this somewhat special moment my stomach decides to unleash its obvious discomfort in the form of a loud growl. "We should probably eat..." I awkwardly mumble. Torrun, with her face still aglow starts walking towards the door. "C'mon! To dinner!" she orders as she holds the door open for me. With my face beaming I exit into the hallway and wait for her as she closes the door behind her.  Well that went well...

A/N: I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I am getting to the parts that I have had planned for months! I can't believe I am almost there! (:

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx