JAMES-IOU

I take a sip of water and watch Torrun. She was acting strangely earlier. Even now she has her eyes closed and appears to be deep in thought. I hope Francis comes back soon...I want this stuff of my face... Suddenly the door to Azari's room bursts open and a very flustered Francis enters the room. "Rogers you owe me big time." he says. In his hand he holds a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bag of cotton balls. "What do you mean I owe you?" I ask. He shoots me a glare. "I went and got it." There must be something he isn't telling us. Torrun's eyes open and she looks at Francis and blushes slightly. Then she regains her composure and looks at the three of us. "Aren't you guys going to get that off your face." she says and gestures to our faces. Azari sets a bowl on the counter. "Pour the alcohol in this." he offers. Francis tosses the cotton balls to me and pours the liquid in the bowl. I open the bag of cotton balls and set them beside the bowl. I take one and dip it in the alcohol. I walk into the bathroom and start to scrub my face. Its working...the alcohol is getting it off... I continue to work until most of it comes off. The one cotton ball I was using is smudged and black so I throw it in the trashcan and go back to the main room to retrieve another one. I see that Azari is still struggling with his. He has gotten the whiskers off, but he is having trouble with his nose. I look over and Torrun and Francis. "You have a little bit on your cheek." she says. "Here let me help you." she offers. Francis hands her the cotton ball and she rubs his cheek with it a couple times and it comes off. Francis looks at me with a sort of smirk and his eyes are filled with mischief. I've seen those eyes before... I grab my cotton ball, dip it, and take it back to the bathroom. After tediously scrubbing for another ten minutes I manage to remove all that remain's of my eye patch and pirate attire from my face. I finally look like myself again. I close the bathroom door and lock it. I desperately need a shower. I smell like alcohol and I feel grimy because I haven't taken a shower in quite a few days. I turn the shower on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull my shirt over my head. I feel so much better after taking a shower. I see some hair gel sitting on the counter so I squirt a little in my hand and work to make my bangs swoop to the side like I normally have them.

I open the bathroom door and step out

I open the bathroom door and step out. Azari has finally cleaned his face up and is sitting next to Francis and Torrun on the couch. "I'm starving." Francis mutters. I roll my eyes. Literally all Francis thinks about is food, arrows, and pranks.... Azari gets up and opens a cuboard. "I've got loaf bread, chips, crackers, cereal, and soda." He says. Then he opens the fridge. "Oh I have luncheon meat too... We can have sandwiches." he exclaims. Francis bolts up from the couch. Francis is so excited to eat he can't stop himself from talking. "Sounds good. Let's eat."

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx