JAMES-End of the Line

Only one person other than my father would say that he is "with you till the end of the line." I can't believe it, after all these years he finally shows up? I look into his dark blue eyes and see care and compassion along with fear and anger, a strange gaze only to be held by one man. "Bucky???" I ask. He holds my gaze and nods his head. Out of the corner of my eye I see Francis' jaw drop in shock. He looks like he is going to explode in happiness. I've only seen him fangirl like this that one time we met the Fantastic Four. I place my focus back on Bucky. "I have so many questions." He looks at me and replies. "I hope I have the answers." Our reunion is ruined when the waitress comes back to take our orders. I order the first thing I see on the menu, I'm still trying to comprehend the man sitting beside me. Once everyone has ordered she takes our menus away. "An Invader, AN ACTUAL INVADER SITTING AT THE SAME TABLE AS I AM...." Francis starts to speak. I ignore him and turn to Bucky."Why are you following us?" "I'm keeping a promise." He replies. "What...?" I don't understand. "Let me start from the beginning."

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx

*So the next chapter is a continuation of this one, only in Bucky's POV it has some flashbacks too...