JAMES-Hooded

Francis, Torrun, and I take our seat in Denny's. I sit facing the entrance so I can watch as our follower comes in. Hopefully, I will be able to see his face. He enters and quietly speaks to the waitress. As he talks he keeps his head lowered, so we cannot see his face. He follows the waitress to a table across the dining room. He sits where he can see us. I am so done with this. The three of us should be able to take him if he threatens us. I act on impulse. I wave my hand at the waitress and wait until she comes over to speak. "Hello Honey Pie, what can I do for you?" she says. "You see that guy over there?" I gesture to the man. "He's our friend, we want to go and sit with him if that's alright." Francis looks at me in confusion but shrugs and follows along. Torrun looks at me but seems to understand. The waitress nods and helps us take our menus and silverware to where he is sitting. She doesn't even ask him if he is fine with us sitting at his table, she just assumes we know each other. I sit in the chair next to him. Francis sits on the other side of him and Torrun sits beside me. "Don't try anything. We know you've been following us...WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I'm the first to speak to him. He slowly reaches up and pulls his hood back. He looks at me and begins to speak. "I'm with you till the end of the line."

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx