TORUNN-Shopping

*The picture above is the dress and Torrun (this is what she looks like in it- EXACTLY) except for the fact that that skirt in the picture is so long she wouldn't be able to walk, so it isn't quite that long

I push the hair out of my eyes. Francis' plan has only one flaw. I know nothing of Midgardian customs. I am not even familiar with the terms "Gala" and "black tie", all I know is I am going to something specifically with Francis. Just Francis. The boys just left to go do some training and get everything ready. James specifically told Kitty to take me out shopping to find a gown. Azari handed her some kind of card that would serve as payment. Mastercard....I think? He told her to use as much as she needed. "Let's go!" Kitty says. I look at her puzzled. "To where? Does the dressmaker not come here?" I reply. She laughs. "No, silly! We have to go to the mall. Haven't you been shopping before?" I think for a moment. The only time I can remember doing Midgardian shopping was yesterday with Francis. "Yes, Francis took me yesterday." She raises her eyebrows. "That's the only shopping expirience you've had? We must fix this! C'mon!" She stands up and exits the room. I am forced to trot to keep up with her. "Scott!" she yells. I notice her beckon to the boy with the strange red glasses. "Could you like drop us off at the mall?" she asks. He shakes his head. "Their mission depends on it!" she begs. He relents. "Alright, follow me." We enter into a room filled with mechancial vehicles. He leads us to a blue sportscar. I follow Kitty into the backseat and we leave.

--------------------------------------------{4 hours later}--------------------------------------

I am exhausted. I think I've tried on every single gown in that whole mall. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Midgardian gowns are ridiculous. They are all either two short, two low in the front, or they have weird holes in places they shouln't be. Who would want slits in the fabric that are over your stomach? What purpose does it serve? I require a dress that I could potentially do combat in and blend in at the party. We finally found it-a dress made for an Asgardian princess. It was unique from the rest of the dresses I tried. It has a metal bodice that is intricatly embossed and is beautiful in every way. It is strapless which I was uncomfortable with, but Kitty said she could add invisible straps .The dress itself is a light pinkish creme. It is full length and is fluffy enough for me to hide my sword in its sheath within. Yet, we are still not finished with our endeavor. Apparently we must get "makeup" and shoes. Our shopping trip is not near it's end.

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx