FRANCIS-Ballroom Blitz

"And the man in the back said everyone attack
And it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz"
-Ballroom Blitz

We are still dancing. Torrun and I are waiting for the opportune moment for us to set our plan into action. The only wrinkle in our plan is the red-headed girl Henry is currently dancing with. I whisper in Torrun's ear. "Can you try to talk to him? Ya know. Using the telepathy? Give him a heads up, so he doesn't panic." Her eyes glaze over and I know she is concentrating on communicating with Henry. She gets a pained look on her face and her grip on my hand tightens. "I am going to hurt that kid." she says. Kid? Henry is just one year younger than her! "Calm down" I mutter. She takes a deep breath. I look over her shoulder. Henry is glaring at me angrily. What has Doom done to him? I turn back to Torrun. "What did he say to you?" I ask. "He told me that he would not come with me and that if we tried anything he would stop us himself." she replies. I look into her eyes and see the rage she is managing to contain within her. "He's an idiot. Did he figure out who you are?"I ask. She shakes her head. "He has no idea." she replies. The music switches to a faster ballad. All of those dancing have formed a circle and we are now switching partners. I don't want to separate from Torrun, but in order to blend in it looks like we will have to. Wait...if Torrun has a hold on Henry maybe she can subdue him after the distraction so we can get him out of here...It will be easier for her to control him if she is close to him... "Do you think you could control Henry?" I ask. She purses her lips. "Yes, but I do not know how long I can hold it. How long do you need?" she says. "As long as you can give me" I respond. Before Torrun and I separate I give her one final word. "Go get him. Once you have him. Bring the thunder." I order. This is it...this could be the end...Torrun smirks and walks toward Henry. Once she gets close enough to him she forces her hands into Henry's before he can decline. I make my way toward the red-head. She is facing the direction opposite to me. I reach around her, grab her hand, and pull her into the dance. She looks happily surprised until she recognizes me. "You" she says. What is that supposed to mean? You? "Yes. me." I respond. As we dance she looks at me with a fury in her eyes. "I don't know what you and your little companion are planning to do, but I would suggest you don't. I want to warn you that you are way out of your depth." She says. WHO IS SHE? " You are the one who is out of your depth." I respond. We dance in unison as if we had practiced for this moment. We are equally matched. Who does she think she is? Her red hair flips around her and her blue eyes stare up into mine. "Who are you?" I ask. She quickly responds. "I could ask you the same thing." Touche... Any moment now Torrun...The red-head is getting a little too angsty... I hear a loud crackle of thunder that echoes across the entire room. Some of the guests jump and stand in shock. Three...two...one... BOOM. I am blinded by a huge strike of lightning. I am thrown to the floor along with the red head. There is mass panic and chaos. Perfect... I feel something metal come into contact with my head. I knew she was bad news... The girl is pressing some kind of futuristic gun into my temple. "GET UP!"she yells.

Here are "Allison's" guns
Who do you guys think she is? :P

ALSO!!! Important Author's Note!! Did you guys realize what chapter this is???? (If you dislike Author's Notes, then just a little warning-this one is kind of lengthy)

It
Is
Number

ItIs Number

WOW. Thank you so much for reading this book! It means alot! I am so excited to have reached 100! Honestly I am amazed it has come this far in such a short amount of time! Thanks for taking this journey with me (:

In honor of the 100th chapter I will be writing and posting the toaster incident in my "Barton and Rogers" book very soon.

(So, I'm looking for advice, should the 101st chapter be something special like Author Q&A or Q&A with the characters or just a normal chapter? )

Thanks for reading the lengthy author's note (: I was just so excited and I wanted to share with you guys!

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx