HENRY-Luxury

The stairs seem ominous and threatening as we ascend to the entrance. Doom doesn't even bother to see my reaction as we enter his palace. I wonder what is going on in his head. I can't help but be excited and afraid for my new life here in Latveria. Perhaps Doom is not always cruel and condescending....but then again, his name is Doom. We enter the foyer. I guess it's the entrance to the whole castle. The walls are made of stone and occasionally a banner with the flag of Latveria is hanging on the wall. Doom completely exits the room which leaves me alone with one of his servants. Its the same one who offered to carry my backpack. "Master Henry, my name is Bartholomew. I will be your butler while you stay in Doom manor. If you will follow me I will show you to your rooms where you can freshen up. Then, if it would please you I would like to give you a your of the manor." I follow behind him as we enter a hallway. My feet hardly even make a noise as a walk on the lush green carpet that covers the floor. We walk down a few corridors before we finally come to a stop. "This is yours, if you have any issues simply ring the silver bell in the living room. Oh" he pauses. "...I phoned ahead whilst we were in America and had one of the servants pick up some clothes for you, I think you will find then satisfactory." He hands me my backpack and opens the door. "After the tour his lordship has requested that you accompany him for dinner. Might I suggest something formal?" He closes the door behind me and leaves me to explore my new living quarters. Doom spared nothing. I am standing in the living room which is the center. The living room has two green couches, a coffee table, and a large flat screen tv. The TV is sitting on one of those little cabinets made for the tv. I open the cabinet and find all kinds of gaming systems, and video games. I don't think I will ever be bored. From here I can see the entrance to a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. I decide to explore the bedroom first. The walls are painted a dark green making the room feel dark and antique. The bed is made of a dark, almost black wood. It has a black cover and silver pillows to match. It even has those curtains like beds from medieval movies. To the right of the bed is a large desk complete with a brand new Mac, a printer, and any office supplies I could need. I notice a large wooden door on the left. I can't help but be curious as to what is inside. OH MY WORD. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL THESE CLOTHES? He wasn't joking when he said they did some shopping. The entire closet is the size of my room in the orphanage, which was pretty good considering I had the whole attic to myself. There is a shelf running along the bottom holding nothing but SHOES. There must be at least 50 pairs. They aren't cheap shoes either, everything is name brand, the top of the line. Wall #1 has an array of suits and dress shirts in every color imaginable. Wall #2 has shelves with casual wear such as jeans, shorts, and t-shirts. Wall #3 has coats and jackets. Hoodies, sweaters, trenchcoats, and leather jackets if you can think of it, it's there. The wall where the door is has shelves surrounding the entrance. They are filled with stuff like hats, gloves, and bags. If my "room" is this spectacular I can't imagine the rest of the castle. I exit the closet and step back into the bedroom. From the bedroom I enter the kitchen. It has a fridge, microwave, cupboards, and a counter. There is no stove stove...the servants most do most of the cooking. Beyond the counter there is a small table with four chairs. There is no wall behind the table, instead a sliding glass door leads to a balcony. The balcony looks over the deep chasm that surrounds the castle, it's perfect for flying, Some night I'll have to shrink and use my wings. I go back to the living room. The only room I haven't looked at yet is the bathroom. I enter the bathroom. Of all the rooms I would say this is the simplest. It has the bare essentials, but that doesn't mean they are cheap. There is a toilet in the corner, a sink, and one of those showers that is an opening in the wall with another wall to keep the water from going into the floor. The colors are the same as in every room. Green and silver. I go back to the bedroom and set my backpack down on my bed. He said to wear something formal....I guess I'll wear a suit. I enter the closet and select a black suit, black dress shirt, and add a red tie. My dad's colors...I guess maybe it's time I accepted his legacy instead of hiding the truth inside. I think first I'll shower, then I'll change into the suit before I get my tour of Latveria. There is only on word to describe this place, Luxury.

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx