JAMES- Sweet Revenge

*The lovely picture above was created by Galasriniel_00 (: Her books are amazing so be sure to check them out!*

I kneel beside Francis with my marker poised and ready to strike. Azari stands above me ready to assist in any way he can. "How do we flip him over?" I whisper. Azari shrugs and pokes Francis. He doesn't move at all. He doesn't even react. His breathing remains slow and steady. He's still asleep... "Why don't we just give him a shove?" Azari suggests. I stand up and face him. "I haven't got a better idea...BUT if he wakes up you pin him down and I'll draw on his face." He nods in agreement. We both lean over and position ourselves to roll him over. "On the count of three. One...two...three!" We quickly push him over in one fluid movement then quickly step back to see if he is going to wake up. He makes a loud grunting noise and moves a little, but he never regains consciousness. He is now laying where his face facing the ceiling and his arms are spread out to the sides. Perfect... I hand Azari the shaving cream. He deserves retribution as much as I do. He moves to where he is standing in front of Francis' head. I get back on my knees and begin drawing on his face. He hates clowns...especially after the whole Circus of Crime incident...this is such a perfect opportunity to exploit this weakness... I start my design with a bold black circle that covers his nose. After I finish that I begin coloring his eyebrows to make them darker. I draw the weird clown smile around his mouth. He looks like the Joker...he is going to be so ticked... Giddy with the excitement that pulling a prank gives me I add my best attempt at a flower to his forehead. I didn't notice the mound of shaving cream that Azari has piled ontop of Francis' head. I take a few steps back to admire my creation. It looks awful...this is the best thing I have ever done... Azari and I do a fist bump and take our seat on the couch which has a perfect view of the chaos that is going to ensue when Francis realizes what we have done. I reach over and unplug my phone from the wall. This time I am the instigator...its my time to film it... I get the camera ready. Francis is going to kill me....

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx