TORRUN- Slumber

*sorry guys no picture*

I yawn in exhaustion. Its almost morning yet we still haven't gone to bed. All of us except Jean...she is passed out on the floor...snoring. "Shouldn't we retire to slumber?" I ask the two people who are awake. Rogue just stares past me onto the floor and stays silent. ...she must be half asleep... Kitty stifles a yawn. "What about the other thing I was supposed to teach you?" She tries to keep her eyes open, but is losing the battle. "Can we not do that tomorrow?" I ask. She shrugs. "Sure. If you want too..." I smile. "I think perhaps that is best." She agrees and then stumbles into the bathroom. ..where am I supposed to sleep? I notice pillows and blankets piled on the floor in the corner. I walk over and grab a couple of pillows alongst with a blanket. I spread the blanket on the floor and then lay the pillow on it. I crawl on top of the blanket and wrap the fabric around me. The ground is quite hard, but its not like I haven't slept on the floor before. I adjust my position until I am at a somewhat comfortable place. I am so tired. Today has been a busy day: shopping, combat training, and talking into the wee hours of the morning. I need to sleep. So that I have energy to fight the upcoming battles. Kitty walks out of the bathroom and collapses on a bed. Within minutes I hear shallow and soft breathing. She is asleep. Rogue is sprawled out on the floor across from Jean. The room is filled with silence. I once again here the faint, but still audible sound of ballroom music from a nearby room. I wonder what the boys are up to? I wonder what Francis is doing? Is the music coming from their room? I have to contain a laugh as I imagine them trying to dance. Francis, James, and Azari doing a waltz...that is something I would like to see... It can't be them. Its probably some other students... Our mission is so important...what will we do if Henry fights back? Can we ever hope to defeat Doom? Why did he insist on bringing me? What if.......

AND I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I FOUND A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE FRANCIS...1/5 done
Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx