Part 31 Eric

There's a delicious picture of Daniel Henney, the person Eric is based off of, at the side.

.............................................

© Copyright 2014

Alexis POV

Well that was extremely short lived.

The tattoo came out great.. So did my french manicure and pink OPI toenails.

I was having the most fun until I was abandoned half manicured and so sugar happy I was singing Bruno Mars Grenade to the slightly terrified Korean lady Eun Byul who was doing my toes.

'Where are they going?' she was more curious than I was at this point. My nagging them got me nowhere and they refused to give me any further response other than 'Out.'

'I would love to know myself.. Tell me more about your kids. U said one was in our classes?'

'Yes.. That’s Eric. He's on the varsity team too... Number 32'

'Really?! He's your son?' I was kind of intrigued. I like the pack atmosphere of this town a lot more prominent now that I know about it to appreciate it. I can say hello to any and every one I passed and strike up the most intimate of conversations with people all because.. to put it bluntly, I'm their Alpha female.

'Ahh ne, very handsome boy isn't he?' I couldn't disagree. He looked like a younger Daniel Henney with the body to match. I'll be honest. When I first lived here he was my target. I laughed awkwardly in response to her question and she nodded continuing her rant. 'I'm clocking out soon. Want to spend the day with me and my boys?'

'By boys you mean..?'

'Ne, Eric will there' she replied finishing up my feet and putting away the tools to be cleaned.

‘After all these years, she still switches between Korean and English’ I chuckled to myself standing to my feet.

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but I think it would be good to branch out and get to know my people on a more personal level. Even if one of them used to play tonsil football with me on a weekly basis.

I wonder if Xavier would be opposed to me spending the day with the only guy I ever dated apart from himself.

........................................................

 Before I could register any further thoughts, I found myself behind engulfed into a warm embrace from behind.

‘Err… I-I can’t… breathe…’ I was still held captivatingly close my arms straight down my sides unable to move even an inch.

When I was finally released, I found myself starring up into a familiar face.

‘Eric Oppa!!!’ I screamed wrapping my arms around his much bigger frame. He’d grown!

Pulling back I examined him intently. His sandy brown hair was still spiked in te middle but shaved at the sides. That and his soft brown eyes and chiselled jaw were the only things that remained the same. He was twice his size in weight and height now. His well sculpted figure bore tattoos very visible in his loose, low cut tank. His frame hung over me as most of the men in this pack did.

‘Puberty was good to you’ I said causing his rugged exterior to yield to the soft one I had always known.

‘I could say the same to you Luna.’