Part 4 Really??

Rogue: An undisciplined, unprincipled wolf banished because of a crime or rebelling against their pack Alphas. In rare cases rogues are also lone survivors of a war who's leadership has been terminated.

Pack: A family of wolves.

Alpha: The leader of the pack, highest rack and Luna's mate.

Luna: Mother of the pack and Alpha's mate.

Mate: Two werewolves that are fated to be with each other from the beginning of time.

BTW Xenara is pronounced (Zen-ar-rah). Enjoy! Hugs and kisses xo

© Copyright 2017

Alexis POV

Despite the overpowering feeling of prestige this house offers on the outside, once I walked through the doors the stench of cheap beer and sweating uni students slapped me with the opposite.

Seriously, whose freaking house is this?

I'm still slightly baffled at the fact that despite the amount of wealth my father has managed to cocoon me into, a house could shock me into perpetual silence. 

This place is HUGE.

At least 5 of my house can fit in this place and that's just the first building. From what I could see, there where another 4 buildings towards the back of this one seemingly all similar in size. Outside of the house was painted a crisp white with black and grey tiles resting on its roof. The grand staircase outside was made up of black and grey smoked marble tiles and an intricate design of white statuesque figures where entwined in the white washed stone borders.

The outside matches the inside decor. How can anyone be disappointed coming home to this place? Crystal, fine china, gold everywhere, not to mention marble, million dollar paintings (originals at that) and furniture that make mine look like what Harrods is to Wal-Mart. Why would someone throw a party here? That's frigging insane.

I was quite literally slapped out of thoughts by a still pensive Chanelle.

Shit.

'Ahh! Jesus woman! ' I hissed almost without thought.

'What?' she asked as a Cheshire cat grin stretched across her face.

Of course the she didn't think twice about that smack to my face. She looks so powerless and thin but with her its a wolf in sheep's clothing. The smallest actions have the most powerful  effect. In other words, ever since we were kids she has ZERO control over her strength. 

Chanelle's nails sunk into my bare arms and ripped me across the marble floors into the middle of the crowded dance floor.

Chanelle POV

She's finally let loose.

Alexis I mean. I love her so much but she's such a tight ass.

I'm strongly against her being here.  I keep trying to convince myself it's because we have lectures tomorrow afternoon but my soul just won't let it go. I didn't know what to say to her today. It's fair to say I'm hiding something from her. Something major.

I want to tell her. I do. It's just... Against the rules.

It's not my place to do so. If I do it without permission I could be killed. No exaggeration. 

I was bound to her the moment I came into this world. I am her watcher. My duty is to care for her, embedding in her certain characteristics she will need for... her 'job'. As her watcher I knew what she'd become and who she was destined for. Part of my job however, was to let all those involved find their destiny on their own.