Part 2 English

© Copyright 2017

Xavier POV

"Mine." 

I watched as C2 dragged her away. I was still slightly baffled. I didn't know what my next move was going to be.

She's human.

How is that even possible?

Does she know about us?

She has to know something... but she looked as though she was about to jump out of her skin when the jolt of electricity coursed through us as our skin connected.

"Dude, it took you 25 years to find a common human that used to live on your street." Cole stated with his mouth still hanging open.

"If you weren't my Beta I'd have your fucking head for that statement. Human or not, SHE'S. MINE." I gritted my teeth at him and he quickly upright himself.

He sensed my irritation. Any wolf within at least 20 miles of me could sense it. Anyone who passed nearby kept their eyes glued to the floor.

Good.

I whirled around and marched toward the door deciding to sit in her first class and hang nearby the rest of the day.

'Call for Roman. I guess Uncle Viktor was right. I do need a guard.'

This is going to be a fucking long day.

Alexis POV

Seriously, what  just happened? I've heard of shocks before.. The static kind. But THAT was not normal. Whatever 'that' was...

I could still feel whatever it was coursing through my body. If Chanelle wasn't holding me right now there's no way I would be able to stand.

I still remember the look on his face.. And why had his eyes change colour? I am not crazy... I'm not!

So why are you talking to yourself Lex?

I am not! I know what I saw and I know what I feel. Wtf is going on?? Ever since I moved here  as a kid some strange shit keeps happening. I thought it was all childish rumors and imagination. Why did this stranger just make me believe it was all true?

I moved here from South Korea as soon as I was old enough to fly. That's where I lived the first 7 years of my life. That's the longest I had stayed in any place. I hated moving but for dad it was normal. He promises I get to finish school here. If he has that much money and he's never really home why on earth do we have to keep moving from place to place?

"Lexi! Are you even listening to me?" My eyes snapped to Chanelle. She was holding out a book towards me with one hand while the other tapped her side impatiently.

"I heard you Chanelle."

"Oh really? So exactly what is it that I just said"

What did she say?

"Exactly. Let's go. We're gonna be late."

The bells goes on queue and we grab our final books and go over to the English hall. The halls are beyond crowded yet it's like every person in that hall made an extra special effort to move out of my way. Chanelle once again took pleasure in dragging me behind her. I've come to know this is normal with her. I thought it would wear off, the whole guiding me around like a lost child thing, but I hadn't been so lucky.

We strolled into English one behind the other and sat in our seats at the back of the room away from everyone else. The stares were starting to sting. Mr Iverson started on an incessant rambling about Shakespeare and some Sonnet of some sort. This side of English loses me. I prefer to be given pen and paper and told to write until the end of our 1 hour slot.