Part 22 Parasailing

© Copyright 2016

Alexis POV

When I had come to my full senses, I found myself looking at a sign that read Paradise Island.

Paradise Island? I've never heard of this road before.

Looking through the window I had never seen anything like this before in all my travels. I looked questioningly over at Xavier and then I realized. He wasn't driving anymore. We were in the back of a car with our own driver. How long was I asleep?!

'Xav where are we?' I still sounded extremely shocked and if I didn't he would have known by my face.

Before he could even answer the environment spoke up for him. I watched has we turned into the driveway of an over the top Hotel. Atlantis? The sand brown Bridge-like structure stunned me into silence. 

This place is HUGE!

I looked back at Xavier again to find him grinning at me intensely. The driver had stopped and walked over to open my door for me. I watched as Xavier got out of the car and closed the door behind him. I have half a mind to sit here and refuse to get out just like I did to Chanelle when she first took me to Xavier's house.

He must have caught wind to my idea because I felt his hand wrap around my wrist as he proceeded to tug me out and to my feet. I sighed deeply, watching as men emerged from the hotel to take our bags out of the back of the car.

The clever prick. I hadn't even packed those suitcases. I stood back watching as everyone seemed to go about their tasks all around me. Xavier was checking in and the woman behind the desk had a very thick accent. Come to think of it so did everyone here.

'Xavier where are we?' This is my second time asking and my second time getting absolutely nothing.

I asked at least a dozen more times while the nice man put or bags in our room, while Xavier unpacked our bags even before and after I disappeared into the shower.

'You're killing me' I whispered as I rolled over unto my side with my back to him. As nice as this is he hasn't said a word to me, he won't answer me when I speak. I don't feel very touchy feely right now all of a sudden. We laid there in silence for several minutes before I heard him sigh and roll towards me.

'Want to know where we are then?' he was mocking me. I could feel the stupid smirk on his stupid face right now.

'Of course I do!' I kind of snapped at him a little, I didn't mean to but at the same time, I did.

He laid on his back a bit smiling at the ceiling as a bounty of thoughts rolled through his mind. I could hear them all. He was definitely teasing me making me wait. I got tired of waiting eventually and turned away from him again. 'The Bahamas.' I'm so sick of his mind games right now.

I'm too tired for...

'WHAT?!' I shot up from the bed when the words registered in my mind.

'The Bahamas.'

'How the heck did you get me sleep long enough to have gotten on and off of a 8 hour flight?!' If he did what I think he did, I'm gonna kill him.

....................................................

Xavier POV

Today was perfect. 

The sun- rays bursting through the rows of clear blue sky accented the stretch of gentle blue-green salt water. The birds waddling across the glistening white sand made it seem all the more tropical. The smell, the breeze that made my mates beautiful hair swim in the cooling air. I couldn't be more content being here with her, which makes what I'm about to make her do all the more hilarious.

'Xavier do I have to? 'She's been whining about it since we started getting dressed in the hotel room.

'Come on Lexi I'll be right there with you.'

'That's what's so frightening! Your muscles will weigh it down! 'It was the most hilarious thing I'd ever heard yet she was completely serious.

'You're so cute' I replied as the man strapped her into her harness.

We were going parasailing. I've never tried it before but I figured why not. It's the freaking Bahamas!

If you don't know what that is, it's where a boat has a parachute with harness seats strapped unto the back. As the boat takes off, we're lifted into the air and pretty much float a few dozen feet in the air above the water.

She freaked out when we started rising. I think someone's forgetting they have pretty much superhuman everything being as she's a werewolf and all. She squeezed unto my hand so tight for several minutes until we reached maximum height and she was taken aback by the scenery.

Everything looked so small and so beautiful. Palm trees, white sand and crystal clear aqua waters as far as the eyes can see.

It's hard to believe we were a part of this breath-taking scenery moments ago when we walked the sandy beach.

'Paradise Island.'  The name fits. Lexi recovered enough to take some pictures and video on her flipcam I bought her before packing our stuff. She grinned so hard I was afraid her face would be stuck that way.

Before the day ended we had gone jet skiing and bought ice-cream to walk on the beach watching the sunset. I knew she always wanted to walk on a white sand beach like this. It was in one of her favorite movies and surprisingly on her bucket list. I guess she didn't expect to be doing it in the Bahamas.

I let her walk a few steps ahead just so I could watch her in her element. She twirled a little and even stopped to bury her feet in the sand. We chased a crab down the beach drank from a real coconut and we even got to see turtles released and waddle down the beach. How could we ever forget this day?

.............................................

I turned to wrap my hands around my beautiful mate. I'm glad I decided to surprise her. Seeing her the happy and carefree has done the same for me. I wanted her to leave behind my parents and the whole Natalie issue even just for a minute and live. Feel the all the blessings that come with being my Luna. Feel how much I love her and how happy I'm prepared to make her for the rest of my life.

'I love you Luna'

She groaned as I wrapped my arms impossibly tighter around her sinking my nose into her hair.

'I love you too Alpha. '

We melted into each other on top of the sheets for several moments. I have never been and could never be this happy in a next life. She's my world.

I don't know how I ever felt anything before her.

When I first got wind of her scent nearby the university that day, I had just been driving by. The smell was slightly faint but I figured I would go just to check it out. Something told me there was a reason Cole wouldn't let all of us be around Chanelle and her friend for the entire summer. I didn't really pay much attention. She had lived here before as a child so when the named was mentioned to me for re-joining the pack I thought nothing of it.

I figured she would be heading to North Dixon because it was the start of the year and all. I tuned into Chanelle just to make sure and I decided to chance it and wait outside. I'm glad I did. She is my everything.

I rose from the bed and made my way to the bathroom to run a hot bath. I don't want her to wake up sore tomorrow. I'd gotten some bath bombs from reception just in case on the night we got here. I dropped 2 of them in and lit the automatic candles around the tub. We we're actually staying in the honeymoon suite but... she didn't need to know that.

When I went back to the room she had already started to doze off.

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom bridal style. She snuggled into my chest so I decided to just get in holding her so she doesn't have to wake up.

I love my life...

...........................................................

Once again thank you to everyone who is reading and has voted/ commented. It means the world. <33

Hugs and kisses xo