Now that she died, Brad is going to do anything he can to revive Kendall back alive.

Camila's POV
"We're here!" She laughed parking her car, she was so excited. Normani parked her car too. We got out, and Brad was the first one to go run to the door. Lauren passed me and knocked in the door next to Brad and Chris.

This tall man answered. "Hello?" He was tall, white, brown hair, blue eyes.

"My dad, he's Mike. He told me to met you." Lauren told him. He looked at all of us waiting to come in.

"Lauren? Chris?" He smiled when Lauren and Chris nodded.

"Come on in." He told all of us, smiling.

I looked around, his house looked normal, I don't know how this guy knows Lauren and Chris but whatever.

Lauren's POV
"My father told me you can bring them back from the dead." I said, he smiled. "Yes, but there are some rules." He waited to speak again. Ethan was a human. He liked to create things and that's how my dad and him be came friends. My dad back in the day like to explode things.

"This dust is limited, you can be saving everyone, just the ones you really love. If the person is not love then they can't come back. You get it?" He asked us. "For example, if I don't love Lauren and she dies, if I try to bring her back it won't happen. But I did love her she will come back." He told us, we all nodded.

"Second rule, you need something from that person to sprinkle the dust on." Brad stepped forward giving him the locket. "Good, and one more rule, but I can't say it when she's here." He told us pointing to Camila, she looked at him.

"I'm just gonna look around." She awkwardly said walking away. Once she was gone he talked. "If the dead person is a vampire or werewolf then when they come back they will be human, but you can turn them into one of you guys. But if it's a human then they will become a vampire or werewolf." He told us.

"So since Kendall's a werewolf she's gonna come back as a human." Brad cleared up. Ethan nodded.

"Okay."

"Okay let's get started." Ethan said getting some dust, he sprinkled the dust on the locket. "Okay, everyone close your eyes. Even you miss." He said shouting to Camila, she walked to us closing her eyes.

We closed our eyes, we didn't open our eyes until we heard Kendall.

We opened our eyes, just to close them again when Kendall came back naked. Brad covered her up, hugging her. "I missed you." Kendall said hugging Brad. "I missed you too." "I'm a human." She told us. We all nodded.

I smiled putting my hands in my pocket. I felt something, I pulled it out. Normani and Ally noticed me staring at the object.

"What's that?" Ally asked walking towards me.

"It's Rachel's ring." I said not believing it.

"Lauren, you can bring her back." Normani told me, I smiled handing it to Ethan.

"It's the only thing I have left of her." I told him. He smiled. "Okay, close your eyes." I did feeling Ally, Normani. And Chris hold on to me.

"Open." I heard Ethan say. I slowly opened my eyes seeing a fifteen year old girl.

I laughed slowly walking up to her, she stood there smiling at me, she had clothes on. The same outfit i met her in.

I touched her face, feeling a tear fall. "It's you." I cried. "It's me." I hugged her smelling her coconut hair. "I love you." Rachel said holding me body. "I love you too." I didn't want to pull away, but I needed to. "Thank you." I told Ethan, all of us were walking out.