"My names Lydia." I repeated

"Your name. Is Costia. And I'm Lexa. " she said as I felt like crying.

"No. No no no no my names Lydia." I said on the verge of tears.

"I know I know it's hard at the moment but your memory will come back soon." She said to me.

"I'll have food brought to you." She said as I took a knife from the table and pointed it to her.

"I just want to be with my people." I said as she looked at me then at the knife

"You are with your people." She said

"No I left my people to get help." I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

"What's important is that your back with us. Your people. With me." Lexa said as she left me as I stared at the knife that I held in front of me.

I took my bag with me on the bed as I looked inside of it. An extra set of clothes, my blanket and a walkie talkie. I immediately grabbed it and pressed the button to speak.

"Hello? Its Lydia. Is anyone there?" I asked as all I heard was static

"Hello? Please I'm alive I've been captured by the grounders." I said as all I heard was static.

"Hel-lo?" Someone responded broken in the static

"Hello? Its Lydia Kane." I said

"Lydia?" I heard barely audible because of the static.

"Help I'm alive I'm with grounders." I said quickly as I heard footsteps as I put the volume down and put the stuff back in the backpack and put it down on the floor as the door opened.

A women came in and set the food down on the bed.

"Thank you." I said as she curtly nodded her head.

I looked at the plate and saw a chicken breast with potatoes and some more water. I sniffed the food as my stomach growled.

I took the plate of food in my lap as I poked it with my fork. I finally took a bite of the potato's then the chicken.

When I finished eating I got up from the bed and walked over to the door with plate in hand.
I opened it and saw two guards standing outside the door. One of them walked to me and took the plate from my hands.

I walked back inside the room closing the door behind me. I sighed as I walked slowly over to the table filled with weapons. I grabbed several knifes and inspected them.

I picked up a bow and weighed it in my hands as I put it down. I kept looking at the weapons as I picked up an axe and gave a small sad smile as I thought of Bellamy.

I heard the door open and close again. I heard whoever it was walked slowly before sitting down on the bed. I didn't turn around as I heard the taking off of boots and the clanking of metal.

I finally realized it was Lexa as she sighed as I heard her lay down. I could feel her eyes staring at me. I put the axe down on the table as I walked over to a table with a map.

I saw the word Polis and a giant building. Next to the building was a number. There were other words, surely the name of towns, with numbers next to them as well.

"These numbers. Are these the population's of the towns?" I finally had the courage to ask. She took a while to answer so I turned around to look at her.

She still had a face of surprise that I actually asked her something. She snapped out of it and cleared her throat.

"Yes. Villages, towns." She said

"And who are you?" I asked

"Lexa. I'm the commander." She said as I nodded as I sighed.

"Do you remember nothing? Anything at all?" She asked

"Costia?" She asked after I handy responded

"My names Lydia." I said as I still looked at the map.

"Costia. Your name is Costia." She said as I shook my head finally looking at her as I walked closer

"My name is Lydia Kane. I have a younger sister named Leonora Kane. My parents are Marcus and Lily Kane.

I'm not Costia." I said to her.

"I'll get you a teacher in the morning. Its time that you learned our language again." She said as she got under the blankets and turned around.

I shook my head as I turned off a couple of the candles before taking off my shoes and getting under the blankets as well. I knew she wasn't asleep. I could feel it.

And if I want to live I'm no longer able to be Lydia Kane. But Costia.