"Geez Tucker" She said seeming to be fighting a smile from forming.

"what?" I asked not really knowing what else to say.

"Calm down, Tucker I'll go to your party" She said smiling "Its not a big deal"

All I could do was smile. "Well then I'll get everything set up" I said then looked at my watch. "I'll see you later" I said. Gave her a quick kiss then walked out the door and to my truck.

*Macy's POV*

I watched as Tucker walked out the door, not really sure what I had signed up for. I knew what parties were like when I went parties my friends had but Tuckers was a whole new kind of party. All of the kids I had avoided because they were popular were all gonna be under one roof. I should have been fine with all of them, since I was dating Tucker who seemed to be loved by everyone and captain of everything.

I took a deep breath then took out my phone to text some of my friends, asking them to come to the party so I knew some people at least. I selected five people to come to the party, knowing that Tucker wouldn't mind. I smiled thinking about what had happened between me and Tucker. It seemed like only last week we were playing Call of Duty in my living room, but it had been almost four months that we had been together.

"I don't know what your smiling about" I heard someone say in what sounded like a girl's voice.

"I know" I said as coldly as they had made their statement.

"I know it's not about the party, if so it will quickly disappear" she said coldly again.

I looked up to see who was making these comments and immediately I wanted Tucker next to me. It was no other than Kelly, the queen of the school, the head cheerleader and Tucker's biggest stalker. "What's your problem Kelly?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You are my problem" She said arching her eyebrow.

"Me? I don't do anything to you" I said shaking my head.

"Really what do you call, dating the captain of the baseball and football team?" She asked in what seemed like a death stare.

"I love him and he loves me" I said letting a small smile form.

"He love's you?" She said letting a smile form. "He can't love you, you are nothing compared to anyone at this school. Your just his new goal" she said with a small laugh.

"No" I said shaking my head. That wasn't the Tucker I knew and I couldn't believe she would say that about him.

"Believe what you want, but this 'love' as you call it will end tonight" She said with a smile then walked away.

I hated that girl, everything about her drove me crazy. Even her breathing annoyed me at that moment. I couldn't even begin to imagine what she had set up to end me and Tucker. I started to walk home wondering what she was going to do. "No macy" I said shaking my head stopping myself from thinking she could end it.

I heard a car slow down beside me but didn't pay any attention to who it was. "Macy, you okay?" A voice yelled through the window of the car.

"Fine" I said coldly not even realizing it was coldly.

"Come on Macy, I've known you longer than almost everyone besides Nick" He said and then I realized it was Derek. I couldn't lie to Derek and I have no clue why I can't, I could lie to even Tucker (not that I had but I could).

"Just alot on my mind" I said still walking. He kept his car at the same speed as I was walking.

"Get it Ace" He said unlocking the door and leaning over opening it.

I looked back when he said Ace, I hated the name when we were younger but had gotten over it since he was the only one who called me that. I sighed then got into the car and looked at him. "what Derek?"

"What Derek?" he said jokingly. "What's bothering you?"

"Just a party and stuff that goes along with it" I said shrugging not really thinking he would care.

"What about a party is bothering you?" he asked as we stopped at a stop sign.

"Its just that I will know nobody at the party, I guess its just nervousness" I said shrugging again.

"Oh" he said as we pulled away from the stop sign.

"And some girl is always bothering me" I said then looked out the window.

"Sorry" he said looking over at me and looking like he really meant it.

"Its fine, I won't let her get to me" I said putting on a fake smile.

"well maybe someone will show up to the party that you know" He said shrugging.

"Hopefully" I said with a real smile as we pulled in front of my house. I got out then looked back at Derek "You coming in? Nicks home" I said nodding towards Nick car in the driveway.

"No not today, I got something to do" He said smiling back.

"oh okay, thanks for the ride" I said then turned to walk towards the house.

"No problem" He said then drove off.

I walked into my house, only to find the same routine happening as everyday. Nick was on the couch watching some car auction, dad was at work, mom was gone and I was going up to my room. I laid on my bed wondering what was going to happen at the party and what Kelly was going to do.

*********************************************************************************

:) Thanks for reading!!!!!!

I Really really appreciate it and I love reading comments. Sorry about the wait, I have school, work and life but I will be writing more to Broken Macaroni :). I'm going to be picking someone or two people for the next chapter as people at the party for various reasons.

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, And spread the story :D!!! please :).

<3 DI