Chapter 16

Tuckers Point of View

I glanced over at macy when the movie was over and saw she had fallen asleep. I smiled then watched her for a few seconds, she was different.

Different in a good way, im not sure what Im thinking though. She isnt like any other girl ive ever known, she doesnt seem to think what i think is everything, she has being who she really was, and im not used to that.

Normally girls just agree or go along with what i say but she made fun of me and disagreed almost everytime i said something. It was refreshing but i know we cant be more than friends.

I dont even know if we are friends but tonight seemed like we had known each other since we were younger, which isnt possible i would remember.

I glanced at the clock it was about midnight, I hadnt planned to be here this long. I hadnt even planned to be over more than an hour there was a party I was supposed to go to, but being here i forgot time and it passed quickly.

I slowly got up off the floor careful not to wake her, even though she seemed like a heavy sleeper. I quietly started to walk towards the door when I felt my foot caught in something. It was the purple and yellow blanket that she was using earlier.

Quietly, I covered her up and walked to the front door. Glaceing back one last time I opened the door and walked out, not sure what I had just caused by hanging out with her.

I took a deep breath then walked over to my blue f150 and got in hopeing it wasnt as loud as it normally was. "why am i worrying so much?" i asked myself as i put the key in the ignition.

I twisted the key and of course my truck was louder now than it was normally. I shook my head and drove back to my house not really in the mood to go to some party where all they were gonna be doing is drinking.

As I drove I thought about what I had just been doing. I was hanging with a girl well macy, who I hadnt even talked to before this week but it seemed so normal. Like had had done that a million times before.

I rubbed the back of my neck tired and confused about everything going on. My house was only a few more miles down the road but it seemed alot farther than normal. I smirked seeing my driveway empty.

My house was always empty, my parents didnt really care too much about the house. There were no rules, no curfew and no limit to how many people could be over. I normally lied about it being a limit of ten just so I wouldnt have to deal with so many people at once and trust me they get annoying.

Pulling into the driveway I parked on the far left spot so it was easier to get out in the morning. I got out looking around the empty yard seeing a shadow.

"Hello?" I asked walking towards the front of the house where the shadow was.

"DONT!" I yelled looking at what was causing the shadow. I backed up hopeing it would stop it from doing what it was thinking.

I looked down after my dog (Ace) had jumped up on me even when I said dont. Now, I had paw prints on my jeans and sweater. Shaking my head i opened the door glanceing back Ace.

"get in the house" I said waiting for him to walk in. He walked in and immediately ran to his bed.

I closed the door wondering how he had gotten out, I had been the last one out and I know better than leave a full grown boxer outside when no ones home. As I scratched the back of my head I tossed my keys into a large bowl by the door.

Ace looked at me then at his dog bowl then back at me.

"I got it" I said letting him know that I knew he hadnt been feed yet.

With Ace following me upstairs I went into my room, which I knew Ace was questioning. "Im changing first" I said then walked into my closet. I changed into just a pair of black basketball shorts then walked back out. "Lets go" I said passing by Ace.

I was almost knocked down the stairs by a 80 pound dog rushing to his food bowl. This dog is more food obsessed than anything else on earth.

I grabbed his bowl and filled it to the top with some weird looking dog food. It had all different shapes and colors, the human equvalit would be like trix or fruit snacks that kids eat.

I slowly fell back onto the couch, it was so peaceful why couldnt everyday be like this. I wouldnt even mind the hanging with macy part, infact I hope that is one of the thing that keeps reaccuring.

Eventually Ace finished eatting, which made he house fall even quieter. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"this is nice" I said smiling.

"It is nice" i heard a voice say from behind me as a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and rested on my chest.

I glanced down at the hands noticeing a familiar bracelet and thought about the familiar voice. Why was someone in my house? Who had let her in? Why was she wrapping her arms around me?

I quickly undid the arms from around me and got up off the couch "What are you doing here?" I asked angry at the fact that she welcomed herself into my house and felt confident enough to put her arms around me.

"Didnt you hear what happened today?" she asked walking around the couch towards me.

"Yeah I did" I said thinking she had finally lost it.

"Then you know we can be together now" she said smiling like I was just going to agree and go on to live a happy life with her.

"No we cant, Kelly. Jake is still my bestfriend" I said starting to walk away.

"So, that wont effect us" she said smiling again.

I shook my head "No it wont because there is no US and there wont be." I said walking to the front door.

She followed like always "Come on Tucker dont you ever wonder?" she asked wrapping her arms around my waist this time.

I shook my head "No kelly I dont, and neither should you" I said then opened the front door.

She glanced at the front door then at me "One day" she said lowly. I dont think I was meant to hear it but either way there was never going to be an us. Not now, not ever.

She slowly took her time walking out the door and when I say slowly I mean slowly, it took her almost 10 minutes to walk less than three feet to the front door. When she finally was out though, she turned to where she was facing me. She blew me a kiss and winked before going back to walking away.

I closed the door quickly and prayed she didnt come back. "Shes Crazy" I said shaking my head.

When I glanced at the clock it read 2:50.

Ace was now settleing down from the unplanned visit. Im guessing she let Ace out in the first place, which would mean the crazy girl was in my house longer than I was.

I locked the door as i headed up to my room, I didnt need anymore surprise visitors. I laid on my bed listening to heartless by fake problems and thinking about everything.

I quickly fell asleep to the beat of the song.

________________________________________________

So i know it took me longer than i had said it would take to post this chapter. I had writers block and when i didnt i was busy with other stuff. Sorry :(.

Anyways I hope you like the chapter i had fun writing it.

dedicated to divinedarkness because i was having a hard time picking a song for him to listen to and she let me know about Fake Problems. Thanks :D

Comment, vote and Like the story if you do and let me know what you think either in comments below or in a PM :D. Im open to any ideas you guys have for the story.

THANKS for reading :D.

<3 Di