Chapter 23 part one

Macys Pov

***********************************

one week after the chemical accident.

*********************************

  I sat in math by myself for the fifth day in a row. Where was Tucker? Not only had I wanted to just talk to him but our project is due tomarrow..... tomarrow!

I knew why he was absent the first day, well I think I do. Only thing that makes me question the theory is that all the other football players were back in their classes but he wasnt.

What if something bad had happened? Like he had went to a party with the rest of the team but didnt come back. Because someone kidnapped him right as he got out of the car and dragged him back into their car and now he was their pool boy.

"Wait what?" I said to myself not believeing what I was thinking. It was too big of a reason for him to go missing, I really do have a wild imagination. Probably, he was just sick and at home getting better.

I looked around the class at the almost finished projects around me. Still not able to piece together any hints about the project I was supposed to be working on with tucker.

 I should have asked him what the project was when he came over that night but there was so much going on that I completely forgot about it. Now all I could do was suffer the consequinces from not asking.

Mrs.Bagwell walked over to my desk and glanced at Tuckers empty desk. She shook her head, crossed her arms and gave me a 'you chased him off' look. I didnt chase him off though, even if other people where probably thinking the same thing as Mrs.Bagwell.

Ten minutes passed, she was still looking at me with her arms crossed giving me the same look. 'Geez lady leave me alone' I thought trying not to let her stareing bother me. I tapped my pencil and drew rough, rough sketches of the project. The sketches were so rough that it looked like a scribble a three year old would draw.

After drawing three more of my project scribbles, I glanced up expecting Mrs.Bagwell to be at her desk texting or messing with her computer. Neither of which were happening since she was still standing by my desk stareing at me.

"Im going to the nurse's office" I stated then stood up.

"Go ahead, your not going to pass the project anyways" She said smirking.

"whatever" I said outloud which was nothing like me to think or even to say to a teacher.

I shook my head as I picked my bag up off the ground not wanting to be in the class anymore. Mostly, though I didnt want to see my immature math teacher anymore.

 I walked out the door and slammed it making sure she would notice me leaving.

"errrr, She annoys me" I said putting both of my hands on my head as I walked the opposite way from the nurses office.

I wasnt sick literally unless you call being sick of someone, a reason to hangout in a germ filled room where I could actually get sick. The nurse's office in Summer cantel is like the size of a closet, which doesnt make sense since no one wants to be close to a sick person.

So instead of going to the germ filled room I decided to head out to the garden outside of the cafeteria. No one ever looked out there, It was secluded, and its calming which was exactly what I needed. I sat on a patch of grass surrounded by what looked like white roses but im not an expect in flowers or anything garden related.

Looking around the garden all I could see were assorted colors of flowers, the grass and the sky. The building wasnt even visible from where I was sitting so it was nice to get away from school without leaving school. I leaned back to where I was now laying in the grass looking up at the sky. I started to play the 'that clould looks like game' out of boredom and my next class not being anytime soon.

I was stuck on one cloud though, it looked like absolutely nothing. Nothing I could of anyways. "I give up, what are you?" I asked looking up at the cloud talking almost like cloud would talk back.

"nothing?" I asked putting my hands behind my head still looking at the cloud not sure what it looked like.

"An airplane" A voice said from the other side of the flower wall.

"huh?" I asked sitting up and looking over at where the voice had come from.

"It looks like a plane" he voice said again but it came from another spot this time.

"whos saying that?" I asked looking around for anyone.

______________________________________________

Not long but remember its only part one. Let me know what you think about it so far :D. Any ideas about the story are welcome. Thanks for reading :)

<3 Di

RANDOM QUESTION:

Who do you think is behind the flower wall?