Chapter 30 part 1

Macy's POV

I walked out of my room not really sure what was planned for the day. I guess if I was supposed to somewhere with someone then they would call and tell me (hopefully). I sat on the couch still recovering from from homecoming which happened almost two week's ago. Me and Tucker danced so long that the next morning my legs were sore and all I wanted to do was sleep. Only Tucker hadn't let me sleep, instead he took me to some park that had trails that you hike through. Honestly, it wasn't my kind of activity but with Tucker with me it was enjoyable.

 In fact, Tucker hadn't let me sleep at all since homecoming. In the morning we would do some kind of outdoor activity, I think it's the fact that he is athletic is why he always wants to walk or do something active. I'm not complaining though, I had gotten in better shape than just the slightly round shape I was earlier in the year. In the afternoon it was really anything from go-karts to just sitting at my house playing 'Call of Duty', in which GlitterKiller almost always beat Pitcher7. Even in the evenings I didn't get a break from being busy, there was always a party that people expected us to go to or we just went out to eat by ourselves. It was really an easy and great two weeks which I would have never expected when me and Tucker started to go out.

As I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote about to turn on the television, my phone rang. The Familiar lazy song ring tone I had set filled the room and I took a few seconds to dance to my favorite song. Just as it was about to hang up I answered.

"Hey Tucker" I said smiling.

"Hey Mace" He said sounding still sleepy.

"Wait Tucker are you actually tired right now? In the morning?" I asked messing with him since he was a morning person.

"Actually yeah, someone kept me up last night beating me in 'Call of Duty', I didn't even win once" He said jokingly and then yawned.

"I wonder who that was" I said staring to laugh a little.

"Yeah me too, I really want to know who this GlitterKiller is" He said jokingly.

"Yeah and there is this lame camper in the game calling himself Pitcher7. He has no skills in the game" I said joking back with him.

"Yeah that guy should just quit shouldn't he" He said semi jokingly.

"No I would miss beating him" I said the laughed a little as I said it.

"Oh well I'll just let him know to keep playing" He said.

"Well good" she said smiling "What are you doing today?" I asked not sure if he had anything planned with the guys.

"Nothing really, You can come over if you want and we can watch a movie or something." He said.

As soon as he said watch a movie instead of walking or hiking I smiled. I had needed a break from all the active stuff we had been doing everyday. "Sure" She said smirking.

"I'll see you when you get here" He said smirking as he heard the relief in my voice.

"Later" I said then hung up and rushed up the stairs to change my clothes.

Only ten minutes later I walked down the stairs, dressed and ready to go. I wore Dark wash jean shorts, a white tank top with a Bright pink v-neck over it.  I wore white Vans with mix matched socks, one was yellow and the other was lime green. My blonde hair was down and straightened for a change.

I looked around the house not sure how I was going to get to Tucker's house. I could walk but that was a long walk, I could ride the bus but no bus ran over by his house and riding a bike was ruled out since my bike was pink with tassels on both side and hadn't been rode since I was five. I glanced around again then saw the keys to my mom's white Mazda RX-8. Not even thinking twice I grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

I made it to Tucker's house with no problems, nearly no read lights and only five stop signs. When I  pulled in front of the house I wasn't sure where I was supposed to park in front of the house or in the large driveway. I shrugged as she pulled into the driveway and parked behind Tucker's Truck.

When I knocked on the door I expected Tucker to answer like usual, but an older guy opened the door. I pushed a piece of my blond hair behind my ear as I looked up at the guy who only looked a few years older than me and Tucker. "Hello" I said not sure what else to say.

"Hey, I'm Gabe" He said smiling and opening the door wider. "Can I help you?" he asked smiling again but this time the smile was similar to Tucker's. Of course it wasn't as good as Tucker's but it was a close second.

"Well I'm Macy" I said smiling back. "I'm here to see Tucker" I said then started to walk into the house.

"I got it" Tucker said appearing at the top of the stairs.

"you sure?" Gabe said looking back at his younger brother.

"Yeah I'm positive" Tucker said grabbing my hand and leading her up the stairs.

As soon as we reached Tucker's room I looked at him then at the door only to look back at him "What was that about?" I asked confused.

"Just my half-brother"  Tucker said shrugging.

"Well I wasn't even talking about that but it's nice to know" I said smiling.

"Good because that's all you get for now" he said smirking then kissed me before walking over to his television.

"I'll get it out of you" I said jokingly then looked down at my feet as Ace literally laid on them.

"Hey Ace" I said smiling as I bent down to pet the dog.

"Sure you can try" he said as he put a movie into the DVD player. "I'm gonna get something to drink, you want anything?" he asked looking back at me.

"Yeah! a soda would be awesome" I said not even looking up from the dog.

Tucker looked at the two "you and that dog" he said jokingly then walked out of the room.

As Tucker closed the door, a baseball fell from the top of a shelf and landed on the ground. Ace jumped as soon as It hit the wood floor and brought it over to me. "Fine" I said taking the ball from the dog and tossed it in front of me.

The ball hit the wall, bounced and landed in the closet. "go get it Ace" I said pointing towards the closet.

Instead of going to get it though Ace sat at the door and looked at it. I shook my head "Chicken dog" I said jokingly as I got up out of the chair I had been sitting in.

I turned the light on and immediately found the ball, it was right in the middle of the large closet. As I turned to walk out of the closet I saw something familiar hanging from a shelf by the door. My jaw dropped when I realized what it was, I had never thought he would have something like that in his closet. I dropped the Baseball onto the ground and just stared at the object.

************************************************

What was it? :O lol. Find out in my next part.

THANKS FOR READING, FANNING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING!!! It means alot to me and I read every single one of you comments.

Sorry its so short, I wrote this while fighting writers block :(. Next one will be better... promise. :D

<3 Di

RQ: what did she find in his closet?

Broken MacaroniOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara