Greatest Desires

"You think you've beaten me?" the booming voice of Hiroki reached their ears while they were uncontrollably being whipped around in the air, "You can't even come close to the power I have!" They were getting higher, and it was becoming harder to breath. Finally they were sent to the ground with such force, Moriko could barely breathe. She felt her mate touch her hand, and she looked into his golden eyes. They were glossy, the wind knocked out of him, "You will never come to defeat me! Surrender now while you still can!"

"We will never surrender!" yelled Yusuke from somewhere on the ground.

"Then you will die. Prepare yourselves, vermin, for I am your master now!" and Hiroki appeared before them, just as they were struggling to get up. His power made her want to scream, and his size made her wish she could run away. But that wasn't an option. Even if she managed to get far enough, she was sure by his immense size that he could simply squash her with one step. She rose to her feet slowly, the first one of them up. She wasn't going to quit, even if meant they died. Yusuke joined her, followed by Hiei. Youko was next to get up, and then Kuwabara. Each of them had a purpose in their eyes, a burning desire to save this world. They jumped out of the hole that was created from their drop and looked up at their enemy.

"No matter what you throw at us, we'll still get up!" yelled Kuwabara.

"We will not let you come into power here," said Moriko.

"You will die by us, Hiroki," said Youko.

"I will not be ruled by any demon," said Hiei.

"Get over yourself, Hiroki, cause we're going to kick your ass!" yelled Yusuke. After his words, they all took a fighting stand, preparing themselves for the final battle.

It started with Hiei once more, the small fire demon summoning his dragon. He powered up to such extremes, Moriko was surprised. Yusuke also had a shot at the ready, waiting for Hiei. Moriko started charging a dark shot, preparing a new attack. Youko wielded his rose whip and prepared for his most recently discovered attack, just as Kuwabara summoned his spirit sword. Moriko thought she would burst at the amount of power she was holding back, waiting for the rest of them to be ready. Hiroki didn't make a move, just stood there with a smirk on his face. Moriko was lifting off the air, the force pushing her up.

"NOW! Spirit Gun!" yelled Yusuke.

"Dragon of the Darkness Flame!" Hiei was next.

"Death Whip!" said Youko.

"Spirit Sword!" exclaimed Kuwabara.

"Tier of Darkness!" Moriko was last.

Their attacks combined into one, creating a blinding light. The power was so strong, Moriko wondered how anything could survive it. She stood her ground, as the wind from their attack was trying to push her back. She lowered herself to the ground, landing gently beside her mate. His golden eyes were intent on their target, waiting for visibility to clear before making his next move.

When the smoke had finally cleared, they were all quite surprised to see Hiroki standing there before them still. At first glance it appeared he wasn't even touched by their attacks, but Moriko could see his breath was heavier and smell his blood in the air. It wasn't enough, however, and those were their most powerful attacks. They were ready for round two, however, Moriko feeling the power flowing through them. Hiroki wiped blood that dripped from his lip, raising his hand.

"Raibu goshujin shinko iyoku!" bellowed Hiroki. A strange purplish energy began to protrude from his hand, looking almost like smoke. But Moriko was hit with a wave and it made her drop everything, body and mind. She was stuck there, unable to move when the second one hit her. Her last thought was her mate before the third and final wave hit her. Everything started to go white in front of her. Her rage and feelings no longer felt.