Sacred Energy

This power. It scared her, and that was something she really didn't like feeling. Her memories had confirmed that Yusuke did stand a chance, but accessing it in time was a huge gamble. There was no way to be sure, and they were still stuck inside this Reverse Man. There was nothing she could do in here. She felt like a coward in her mate's protective arms. She felt safe there, but hated the feeling of fear and being useless. San was normally unafraid of death, but having close friends made her scared for their lives. She would walk willingly into battle with Sensui, knowing that she wouldn't stand a chance. But the people around here had as much of a chance as she, and the thought of them perishing frightened her. What kind of ruler lived in fear?

"Spirit energy that makes my head hurt?" questioned Yusuke, "That's new..."

"That's not reiki at all," said Kurama.

"It's not demon energy either," added Hiei.

"Wait a second, if its not spirit or demon, what the hell kind of energy is it? Solar?" asked Kuwabara. San was too afraid to even laugh at that. Sensui's energy was massive, and he was glowing golden.

"No. It isn't possible. He's mastered the sacred energy..." trailed Koenma.

"Sacred energy?" repeated Yusuke.

"What the heck is that?" asked Kuwabara.

"He can't..." trailed Kurama.

"Sacred energy is the highest echelon of power any human can harness. But how could you? It takes 40 years of discipline at least," said Koenma.

"40 years shared by seven personalities is only six. Of course even training's no guarantee. You need to be receptive to it, having the unerring desire to correct the world around you. Something Genkai discovered she did not possess," Sensui explained.

"What?" Yusuke was stunned.

"Even your teacher has her limits," and Sensui unleashed just a breath's worth of power, "Sacred energy's just about operating on a higher plane, transcending the physical realm," just one measly swipe of the hand, and Yusuke was spitting blood, being thrown to the end of the cavern. The ground beneath him was torn up as he went sailing away. Sensui's attack was incredibly powerful.

"Oh no!" yelled Kuwabara. San was shaking in Kurama's arms. Her mate seemed calm, but she knew his mind was working over time. Yusuke struggled to his feet, his body trembling with every breath. Finally, after just a moment, Yusuke was charging at Sensui again. He delivered more rapid punches, this time infused with his spirit energy. Sensui wasn't even phased, and San gasped. He just laughed that menacing laugh that filled her ears with more fear. Yusuke went to deliver an incredible blow, but Sensui just caught his arm at the wrist, stopping it dead.

"You're tired. You should take a break now," said Sensui, breaking his arm. San cringed at the sound while Yusuke screamed. Koenma's pacified flew into the air and Sensui was about to grab it, when Yusuke took off his shoe and threw it in Sensui's face. In turn, the pacifier was between Yusuke's toes.

"You're getting sloppy, Sensui. So I'll need a cast, you'll need a nose job," said Yusuke.

Koenma growled, "You know I have to put that back in my mouth!"

"I know what you're planning to do," said Sensui.

"Well that sure beats giving up," replied Yusuke.

Koenma staggered over to them, "Shinobu... It's me-"

"Shut up Koenma!" Yusuke cut him off.

"You don't have to."

"Sorry but, you don't have a clue what I have to do!" Koenma looked shocked, "I know, we'll win. We are going to beat him in the end."

"Yusuke... What on Earth are you thinking?"

EternityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara