Chapter 33- Heading To Dehli

Priyanka's POV:

Dad, Ranveer and I were all sitting quietly in the car while the driver drove the car. We had left early morning so that we could reach Delhi before anybody left for work or university. By everybody, I mean Mom and my other siblings. Dad was sitting in the front, on the passenger seat, by the driver, while Ranveer and I were sitting in the back.

Every couple of seconds, Ranveer would either poke me in side or tickle me. it was getting harder and harder to control my giggles now. I was afraid that Dad would hear and would realize that Ranveer and I knew each other from before. There was no way that someone would behave that way with a guy they were going to marry, unless they were already friends.

I looked at Dad and wondered what was going on in his head. He looked really worried and had a frown on his face. There was no doubt that Mom and Dad's love story was one-of-a-kind. The way that they dated for 4 years and then ended up getting married was so romantic. But what shocked me was how someone could think of separating such an adorable couple. I had pictures of Mom and by what I could imagine, Mom and Dad would make an amazing couple. Would Ranveer stay with me forever?

I looked at Ranveer and smiled. He was playing Piano Tiles and seemed to be failing miserably. I quietly giggled and pulled on his cheek. He looked at me and said:

"What Priyanka? Don't you see that I am trying to play?"

I laughed aloud and whispered:

"But you are failing Ranveer!"

Ranveer pouted and went back to playing on his phone again. I smiled as I shook my head at his cuteness.

Soon, it was 7 in the morning. Dad decided that it was best to stop at a Dhaba (Roadside Shop) and eat something as we had been cooped up in the car for some time now. The driver parked beside the Dhaba (Roadside Shop) and we all came out of the car. I stretched my stiff muscles, groaning. From behind me, I could also hear Ranveer groaning.

"Priyanka, Ranveer, go to a table. I'll go order for us." Dad said.

We nodded and went over the nearby table. As I was sitting down, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the call.

"Priyanka! Where are you yaar? I've been calling at your house for like 15 minutes!" Naina said from the other end.

"Sorry yaar. Dad, Ranveer and I are going to Delhi. You know, Dad has agreed for mine and Ranveer's marriage! I can't tell you everything on the phone. Can you and Kabir come to Delhi by tomorrow? I have so much to tell you!" I said.

"I'll see. I'll go talk to Kabir and we'll try to come soon." Naina said.

"Okay thanks Love! Bye!" I said as I hung up.

After I put my phone away in my pocket, I turned my head and looked at Ranveer. He had a pout on his face.

"I thought I was your Love!" He said, faking a sad look.

I stifled a giggle and smiled.

"No baby. You are my life!" I said as I smiled.

Ranveer looked up and smiled. He took hold of my hand and gently kissed it.

"I love you Priyanka!" Ranveer said as he looked deep into my eyes.

"So do I. More than you will ever know." I said I kissed his hand that was entwined with mine.

----------------------------------------------
So sorry for such a late and boring update. I promise the next one will be sooner.

The above icon is for @disney_kid76 hope u like it!

Also, for all the RanDeep lovers, (including myself) the next chapter will be entirely based on Kabir and Naina. Excited?

This was a filler chapter so please forgive me if it was too boring. My phone is broken, so I am using my sister's iPod to update so updates will be slower.

Thank you all for all the support and love. This story is slowly coming to an end but I have already published the sequel to this story so plz read that as well.

Love you all,
Aleena (Alu)