Chapter 19- Jealousy

2 months later...

Priyanka's POV:

After I came back to Calcutta, after visiting my parents, things were a little bit better. School began again, and so did drama practice. We had already rehearsed for the dances and finished all the parts of the play. Thank goodness we didn't have drama today or it would've been super awkward. It was still a little bit of awkwardness between Ranveer and I after we came back from Diwali break. Eventually things began to quiet down.

For some reason, Ranveer hanging out with other girls or Anushka bothered me to a great extent. I just wanted to rip her head off her body whenever I saw her around Ranveer. I wanted to go over to her and beat the living daylights out of her. How dare she touch him? And Ranveer on the other hand, didn't even seem to care about how shamelessly she was flirting with him.

I headed over to the cafeteria and stood aghast at what I saw in from of me...
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short update guys. Plzzzz vote+comment just like u guys did last time. It really motivates me a lot.

So what do u guys think Priyanka saw?
Answer in the comments section. Correct answer gets a dedication.

And k and I'm out ❤️