Chapter 22- I am gonna kill her!

Hey guys! This cover is for one of my good friends niminum . Do check out her works and share it with others plz. I hope u like it niminum !!
----------------------------------------------

Priyanka's POV:

I lovingly stared into Ranveer's eyes when someone jerked me around by my shoulder. As expected, it was Anushka. I angrily looked at her. She stared at me for a minute and then raised her head to slap me. But just in the nick of time, I caught her hand. I threw her hand away and glared at her with all the anger in me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled at her.

"You! You are my problem. You can't have Ranveer! He is mine! He also loves me back!" She smirked at me in triumph.

I snickered at her and turned to look at Ranveer with love filled eyes. He looked back at me with the same expression.

"Ranveer, who do you love?" I asked him in anticipation.

"You. And it will always be you Priyanka. Till my last breath." Ranveer said passionately.

I felt tears coming to my eyes as I turned and looked at Anushka. My heart swelled with love for him.

"Hear that? Now get lost!" I said to her as I walked away with Ranveer, Kabir and Naina behind me.

As soon as we stepped outside, Kabir and Naina started squealing with happiness. I laughed as I felt them envelope me in a bear hug. I looked at Ranveer from behind Naina's shoulder and smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"Now that me and Ranveer are together, maybe you two should also continue with your love life." I winked at Kabir and Naina, who blushed looking at each other.

Ranveer and I burst out laughing while Kabir and Naina followed suit.

Life was perfect. I had my Ranveer, Naina and Kabir liked each other and Anushka was taken care of. Too bad  things wouldn't stay that way for the two couples.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Vote+comment plz!!! It really motivates me.

K and I'm out!