Chapter 7- The Night

Pic of cabin on the side

Priyanka's POV:

Ranveer held my shoulders and turned me around to face him. After he turned me, he lifted my chin so I would look at him.

"You look beautiful." He said and I blushed.

"Thank you," I said back trying my hardest to hide my blush.

"We should go and sleep." He said and headed to the big bed.

"You can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the floor." He said and I instantly refused.

"No way! I will sleep on the floor and you can sleep on the bed." I replied back.

And then I got an idea.

"Why don't we both sleep on the bed? It's big enough for 4 people. You sleep on the right and I will sleep on the left?" I asked and Ranveer agreed.

We made our way and slept onto our sides but I was still uncomfortable. My saree was wrapped all around me and I couldn't even move my legs. I turned around and felt better. Ranveer felt me moving and turned around to face me.

"Never slept in a saree before?" He asked and I shook my head in a no.

He nodded his headed and started talking to me about random things to keep my mind off the saree topic. In a few minutes I was starting to fall asleep and I noticed Ranveer was too. We wished each other good night and fell asleep.

Knock knock knock!! I instantly woke up at the sound. I sat up in the bed and looked around in fear. Then looking in to my side, I noticed Ranveer was still in deep sleep.

"Ranveer! Wake up! There's someone at the door!" I exclaimed shaking him.

"Huh?" He woke up with a start. "Who is it?" He asked me as he got up from the bed.

"I don't know." I said as I followed him to the door.

He told me to stay back and headed to the door but I ran after him and held his arm. He smiled re-assuringly at me and we walked to the door. Ranveer opened the door a crack and I squeezed his hand. Then suddenly he opened the door and laughed out loud. I moved from behind him and saw that Naina and Kabir were at the door. I hugged Naina tightly as she hugged me back with equal force. We walked into the room and Naina and Kabir sat on the bed while Ranveer and I stayed standing.

"Ok so tell us what happened." Ranveer began.

"As you guys already know, Naina and I went to the left side but we found nothing. We searched far into the jungle but night was approaching soon and it had starting raining, so we came back to the car but you guys were not there, so we decided to come look for you. We looked everywhere but couldn't find you guys. Then just as we were about to turn back, Naina spotted the cabin and we decided to ask here about you guys. When the door opened, we saw you guys. That's all." Kabir ended.

"Well we too were looking for someone who could fix the car but then it started raining and also it was night so we decided to go back but we saw the cabin and decided to spend the night here." Ranveer told then and I nodded.

"Well anyways, we're all together again so let's get some sleep while we can. But first we need dry clothes." Naina said and Ranveer and I looked at each other.

"Well, all we found were those pair of jeans and this saree," I said pointing at the jeans Ranveer was wearing and my saree. "But we can check again. Maybe I missed something." I said and started looking for something to wear for Naina and Kabir.

Naina and I searched everywhere and finally we found another saree in the washroom. It was hanging from a hook behind the door. After Naina changed into it we came outside and found that Ranveer and Kabir had found another pair of jeans and Kabir was wearing it.

After a lot of arguments we decided to sleep on the bed together as it was large enough. We all squeezed into the bed with Naina and I in the middle and Ranveer and Kabir on the side. But soon the boys complained of being too big and almost falling off the bed so Naina and I switched sides with them. Now it was me, Ranveer, Kabir and then Naina.

I was almost asleep when I moved and almost fell of the bed but Ranveer grabbed my arm and I held onto his shoulder. He pulled me back onto the bed and we checked to see if Naina and Kabir felt us moving, but they were fast asleep snuggled into each other.

Ranveer turned back to face me. I am going to fall off, I whispered to him. Get up for a second, he whispered back to me.

I sat up and watched as he put his arm where my head was before. He told me lay back down. This time, his arm acted as a second pillow for me. He made me turn his way so my head was cushioned in his chest. He then put his other arm around my waist. I looked up at him and shivered as his hand made contact with my bare skin. He pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my head and closed his eyes. I too closed my eyes as I slept in Ranveer's arms.