Chapter 25- Going Home Part 2

Next morning 4 am

Priyanka's POV:

My alarm rang bringing me out of my thoughts. Today, I would be flying back to Mumbai. My flight was at 7 so I would probably reach at around 12. Well I guess my step-mom was right. I would be there when she woke up. Now I have to get ready.

I got up from my bed and hurried to the washroom to freshen up. After a nice, long relaxing shower, I came out of the washroom. I went over to my wardrobe and pulled on a black pair of jeans. On top, I pulled on a dark grey hoodie. For shoes, I just wore some black sneakers.

I went downstairs to grab a light breakfast before heading out. I quickly made myself some coffee and toasted a raisin bagel. After eating those, I went back upstairs to quietly say bye to Naina. I opened her door a crack to see her peacefully sleep inside. We had cried a lot last night when I had broken the news to her. She had insisted to drop me off at the airport but I had told her not to.

Skip time-----------------------------------

I walked into the airport to the check-in counter. After the lady gave me my ticket, I walked to the waiting area. It was 6:30 right now. I say down on a chair and closed my eyes. Oh how I missed Ranveer right now. I had made him promise to forget me if I did get married. Now I was regretting that decision. I wanted him... No I needed him.

Soon my flight number was called and I boarded the plane. I walked over my seat and sat down. Thankfully I had a window seat. Now I could look outside the whole time and not have to talk to the person who would sit next to me. I buckled up my seat belt and rested my head against the head-rest on my seat. One thought passed my mind as I fell into a deep sleep.