A/n and big news

Hey guys!! Before I tell about my big news, I would like to thank all the people who have been constantly voting and commenting on each chapter. Plz continue to do so as it really motivates me a lot. It is really hard for me to take out time to write out each chapter and then edit it because I have school homework along with other homework from my extra-curricular activities. Whenever I get a notification on my phone that says that someone commented or voted on my story, it truly makes my day. So guys plz continue to vote, comment and share and the next chapter will be updated by Friday or even before that.

Time for the big news!!
So guys I have decided to start writing a new story as soon as I finish this one or even before that. This story only has about 15 more chapters to go so I will be updating a lot faster now. Also I need some help choosing characters for the new story. 

Some choices are:

-Sid/Alia

-Varun/Shradha

-Ranbir/Deepika(I could continue writing about their story after this one)

-Arjun/Sonakshi

You guys can also give me ideas. Also the new story is going to be linked to this one and the female lead is going to be Priyanka's sister so she is going to make an entry soon enough. Guys thank u once again for being truly amazing and voting and commenting on every chapter I write. Continue to do so and silent readers, plz plz plzzzz drop in a vote and comment. It honestly doesn't take that long.

Anyways that's it for now cuz I am packed with homework but I still wanted to thank u guys for being awesome.

K and I'm out!