Chapter 15- The beauty

Priyanka's lengha on the side.

Ranveer's POV:

As Priyanka and I made our way to the rehearsal room to practice the dance, I groaned in dread. As "Kush" I was supposed to dance with Anushka. I didn't mind that much because I knew that I could handle her. I was just worried for Priyanka. I really didn't want Sameer to get his filthy hands on her. Atleast I would get a chance to dance with Priyanka near the end of the song.

In the room, we found our costumes. Priyanka and Anushka had to wear lenghas each and Sameer and I wore sherwanis. Way too over the top, I thought.

Priyanka and Anushka both went to the two changing rooms while Sameer and waited outside for our turn. Anushka came out first. Her lengha was black with a golden border. All in all she looked hot. Sameer went and occupied the changing room that Anushka just came out of. I turned around and was talking to Anushka, when I heard he sound of anklets. I looked back and saw Priyanka slowly coming out of the change room. Man, I had no words to describe how breathtaking she looked. She was wearing a blue, pink and silver lengha. The blouse had spaghetti straps and was silver while the skirt was a beautiful pink. On top was a covering which a dark shade of blue. Priyanka had left her hair open which just added to her beauty. I realized that my mouth was left hanging open and I quickly closed it. Priyanka walked over to me stood next to me. I knew that she was uncomfortable because every few seconds, she would tug on the straps of her blouse or she would cover up more of her bare body with the palu. I couldn't even put into words how utterly gorgeous she looked.