Chapter 1-First Meeting

Priyanka's POV:

It was a bright Monday morning when my eyes opened. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 5 minutes to 7:00. I quickly shut my alarm off and went to the bathroom to do my business and take a shower.

After coming out I saw that it was already 7:30 and classes started at 8:30. I ran into Naina's room to wake her up.
"Naina, wake up. It's already 8". I said so she would hurry up and get out of bed.
"What!! And you are waking me up now?" Naina yelled as she jumped out of bed and ran to the washroom.

I laughed as I went to my own room to get dressed. I had always believed that first impressions are important so I decided to look good as it was the first day of Uni.

I chose a white shirt with black polka dots and paired it with red skinny jeans. For shoes I put on a pair of black pumps and with that I was ready to go.

I came down to make breakfast for my Naina and myself. I make a breakfast sandwich which consisted of an egg, a slice of cheese on a breakfast muffin. With that I also made some coffee for the two of us. Naina came downstairs wearing a plaid pink and purple skirt and a pink off-shoulder blouse on top.

"Ooh someone's looking lot!" I exclaimed as Naina clomped down the stairs in her pink flats.

"I could say the same to you. You are looking gorgeous. " Naina said as she sat on the breakfast table.

"Thank You," I said as we quickly finished our breakfast and got ready to go.

In the car we put on some bollywood songs and sang the entire way to the University. Both Naina and I were in second year of Uni and both if us wanted to be fashion designers.

In ten minutes we arrived at the Uni and I quickly parked the car. Oh and by the way, I have an Audi. This was the only thing I got from the dad that my step-mom couldn't take back from me.

Naina and I were both running to the University door as we only had 15 minutes left till class started and we didn't even know who out teachers were. Just as I was running I bumped into a wall.

We'll it felt like a wall though it wasn't. It was a person. I lost my balance and was about to fall when that person caught me by my waist. I had my eyes shut out of fear and when I opened them, my eyes came into contact with a pair of deep, mesmerizing eyes. That person looked at me with such intensity that I felt my whole body burn  with heat. But I quickly came back to my senses and pushed him off.

"Are you blind? Can't you see?" I screamed at him while I straightened up and fixed my clothes.

"Oh hello ms over-reactor, I wasn't the one who bumped into you. You were the one who bumped in to me. And anyways, no one can talk like that to Ranveer Singh.

"Listen you..."

"Shut up, both of you." Naina yelled as she tried to break up the fight between Mr. Arrogant and I.

"Priyanka let's go," Naina says as she pulled me along. But I was still fuming.

"What does that jerk think of himself," I thought to myself. "Sure he is hot but so what!" I continued. "This isn't over," I screamed in my head as Naina pulled me along.

Ranveer's POV:

"Who was that girl that bumped into me? She was so beautiful. When she had her eyes closed when I caught her, she looked so innocent. I need to find out who she is." I thought to myself as I walked to find my friend Kabir.
----------------------------------------------
So guys finally done! That was really long but I enjoyed it. So what do u guys think is gonna happen? Leave ur thoughts in the comments  below and plz like and share. Really motivates me.

P.S- this chappy is dedicated to puppyrox for supporting me. Tysm!!!