Meet Ranveer

I am The Great Ranveer Singh. Yes, I am great. I am the perfect guy. Smart, athletic, popular, cocky, sensitive and of course, good-looking. I am always the topper of my class and I am always the best in all of the sports that I play.

I was originally born in Mumbai but as soon as I turned 20, I moved to Calcutta to persue my dream of becoming a famous journalist. Now I am 22.

My beat friend is Kabir Nayak and he is like my better half. Yea yea, I know that sounds gay but we are that close. We both live together in this spacious flat that both of us bought with our pocket money. Yes, both of families are multimillionaires but we decided to follow our own dreams, rather than taking over our companies.

I also have a girlfriend named Anushka Mehta. She is the bombshell of the college but is also a slut. Perfect couple aren't  we? Heartthrob and Slut of the Uni together. I want to get rid of her but I also want to protect my image. Anyways tomorrow is the first day of Uni and I hope I find someone else for whom I can dump Anushka.

----------------------------------------------
That's it for now guys. Plz love, share and comment.
Precap-
"Can't u see? Are u blind?" Priyanka shouted as she bumped into some random guy as she was making her way to the office.
"Oh hello, miss over-reactor. It wasn't me who bumped into you! It was you who bumped into me!!
"What nonsense! Listen you..."