Chapter 3- Friendship

A/N- The above picture is of Ranveer, Priyanka and Sameer

Priyanka's POV:

The whole class period was a total disaster. Arrogant idiot wouldn't stop talking to me. He asked me to explain everything the teacher would say, again to him. Honestly, I am not his servant. He really needs to get his head out of the clouds and realize that he is not the King of the World.

"Cupcake, please tell me the name of the wife, Shah Jahan built Taj Mahal for. Ranveer asked me sweetly giving me an adorable, dimpled smile.

"First of all, I am NOT your cupcake" I said my eyes flashing. "And second, why don't you ask the teacher. Wait I'll help you." I said while giving him a sarcastic smile. I raised my hand and waited while she called on me. All this time Ranveer was trying to get me to put my hand down. He was pulling my hand down when the teacher called on me.

"Yes Priyanka?" She asked in a no-nonsense tone as she looked at Ranveer fidgeting while trying to pull my hand down.

"Ma'am, arrogan- um I mean Ranveer wanted to ask you the name of the wife, Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal for." I said while trying to hide my giggles. Mrs. D'souza glared at Ranveer and I before repeating the name.

I turned to my side and looked at Ranveer giving him a superior look while he glared at me. For the whole class after that, he didn't annoy me. Mission accomplished!

Ranveer's POV:

As soon as the bell rang for next period I ran out the door while Priyanka's laugh echoed in my ears. I slowed down as I was out the door and waited for Kabir to come out. Kabir and Naina came out laughing with Priyanka behind them also laughing.

"That was hilarious. You are awesome Priyanka." Kabir said as the three of them walked towards me. I just looked at them with an irritated look on my face. Priyanka smiled back and the four of us walked to the canteen to chat as we had a free period.

Naina and Kabir were walking in front of us and Priyanka and I were behind them. As soon as Naina and Kabir went into the canteen, I grabbed Priyanka's wrist and dragged her to a corner. I pinned her to the wall and caged her in my arms. She just looked on with a scared expression on her face. She gulped as she looked around us and saw no one in the halls. Everyone was either in the canteen or in their classrooms.

I moved even closer to her and closed all distance between us. Our bodies were now in contact. I brought my face even closer to hers and discovered that her breathing grew more rapid. There were sparks between us.

"Ranveer, what are u doing?" Priyanka asked in a small voice. She tried to push me away but to no luck. I was just too strong for her.

I quickly put my arm around her waist and pulled her even closer. Our bodies were pressed up against each other. Both of her tiny hands were on my chest as she looks at me with a frightened face. She was just too adorable.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." I whispered to her and smiled as she took a small sigh of relief.

"You know Priyanka, you are the only girl who has managed to capture my attention for more than a few seconds. You are smart and cool. You are special. Always stay like that." I said to her in my most hushed voice. As soon as I said that, her eyes lit up and a beautiful smile spread across her face. I smiled back at her.

"Thank You." She whispered to me. I let her go and she ran away but before she disappeared into the canteen, she smiled at me. I raked my hand through my hair as I also followed her into the canteen.

As we sat down, I saw Sameer looking at Priyanka and saying something to his friends. I immediately understood what he wanted and made up my mind to stop him from his disgusting plan.

----------------------------------------------
There you go guys, 2 chappys in one day! Hope you like it. Like, Comment and Vote plz!! Next update will be tomorrow.