Chapter 23- Marriage? Never!

2 months later

Ranveer's POV:

I love my life! Priyanka was now my girlfriend. Though we have had some ups and downs (mostly because of our
stubbornness) we have gotten through them together. Anushka was still behind me but one glare from Priyanka and she would be on her way. Even Sameer had stopped bugging my girl. Priyanka and I were the cutest couple at Uni. No one could come in the way of our love. Though she has not said it yet, I know that Priyanka loves me. Her eyes give many of her secrets away. I love her from the bottom of my heart.

Priyanka's POV:

Today is the day when I tell Ranveer I love him. I can't hide this fact any longer. Though we were dating, Ranveer had never crossed any of his limits. We hadn't even kissed ever since that one day in the cafeteria. I knew he loved and respected me and now, I wanted to return that favour.

Brrring brring... My phone rang pulling me out of my thoughts. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was my step-mom. I quickly picked up the call.

"Priyanka you need to immediately come back. Your marriage had been finalled." She said leaving me shocked.

What? Marriage? I was only 22 for god's sake.

"I can't. I have classes here. All my friends are here too. Don't u think I am a bit young for marriage?" I asked her with tears spilling out of my eyes.

"No! I was only 22 when I married your father as well. It's a perfect age to get married in. You're coming back and that's final. You're flight is at 7 in the morning tomorrow. I expect to see you here as soon as I open my eyes." She said while I sat on the ground in disbelief.

How was I going to tell Ranveer this news? He is going to be devastated! Though none of us talked about it, I knew that we had planned to marry each other after our studies. I wouldn't marry anybody other than the guy I loved.

I stepped out of the washroom after washing my face. After I walked into the classroom, I signalled Ranveer to come and talk to me. He immediately obliged and walked up to me. He cupped my face as he saw the remaining tears glistening in my eyes. I cared about no one as I fell into his arms; my heaven.

Plz vote and comment