FINALE sneak peak

UPDATE: FEB 24, 10 PM

This will be the last chapter of this book! But of course there will be a sequel (series)☺
Heres a peak at whats to come in this chapter and the next book;

The blood within my lungs overflow and it spews up.
Splattering the white sheets, Zack's forearm and face, and my uniform.
"We pushed the tube too far!" A nurse shouts to those in the room as my monitor beats erratically.
"You had to have punctured the upper lobe of her lung and hit one of the pulmonary arteries or vena cava" Zack says in flush and takes off his lab coat as I lean forward and make more blood pool in my lap.
He folds his coat messily and places it behind my back.
"Shouldn't we get her into surgery?!" Victor shouts, wondering why they're wasting time.
"A puncture to the heart has no fix. There is nothing we could do that could help her. The heart is a extremely powerful muscle that doesnt stop pumping blood. Even if we could clog the puncture, the intensity of blood would just break it" Zack narrates as they all watch me cough up endless amounts of blood.
"How do you even know its a puncture to her heart!? We should tales try!" Victor pressed.
"If we try to fix this, she will die in a more agonizing way and longer. And I know because of the amount of blood leaving her mouth!" Zack told Victor, understanding his desire to act. But Zack knew better, he was the doctor.
"Whats worse than choking on your own blood while your lungs deflate!!?" Victor said loudly and pointed to me.
Zack focused on me, barely being able to watch and stand, knowing that their work would take my life earlier than expected.
When my body cant take giving this must energy to try to rid the crimson liquid of my lungs, I lay back and just have the blood flow from my lips and onto me.
The room falls silent as they all watch. This would have to be recorded as an incident report.
A nurse hands Zack my chart and a pen, by he's barely able to take it.
Blood even flows from my nose due to the excessive amount of fluid not getting out quick enough from my mouth.
My body gives out a seizure as my eyes refuse to close.
And then....

Nothing.

- - - -
Thanks readers for your interest in this dark unknown journey Shaneria has begun.
Hope you loved it enough to read the next book; "Stretching My Hope".

Im interested, comment your favorite chapter of this book?》