XXIX

I might as well get this part over and done with. So before I start ranting on about my past, I'll introduce you to my family. 

Heather Jones: That would be my mom. Oh god, I don't even know how I'm going to do this. Okay, um, well she's my mom...which you already know. She's 34, she had me when she was 18. She and Kyle got married when she was 19. When she was pregnant with me, her parents didn't approve because she was young and was breaking the family tradition. So they kicked her out of the house and she moved in with Kyle. When I was one, they got married and then a few years later mom was pregnant with the little demon child, Nick. They divorced and Kyle took Nick, he didn't want me. I was actually a mistake so... maybe that's why? I don't know. 

Derek Jones: My awesome step dad. He basically raised me which is awesome. He loves playing video games and watching football, hockey and baseball. He grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and moved to Michigan when he was 19. He's 37 and has no kids. He was married before mom, but it didn't work out and he married my mom- she was 26, he was 29. They never had any kids together. They just wanted to raise me.

Kyle Harrington: My psycho path of a father that kidnapped me and my boyfriend and tried murdering me along with my ex best friend and ex boyfriend. I don't really remember any nice things he did when I thought I knew him. I can only remember the times when he hurt my mom. He is has now been in jail twice. I don't know why he was in there for the first time and I'm not sure what made him suddenly think about killing me, if that's even the case. 

Nick Harrington: My crazed brother. He's also a psycho path, learned from Kyle. I don't know much about him so moving on. 

That kind of sparked something when he went to stay with us, but I'll just leave that at the end. 

Gary The Cat: Yes, I have a cat. You don't know this because I have never mentioned anything about him until now. He's a very fat cat. He's white with orange around his eyes. He does nothing but sleep and bite your ankles. We never know where he is except when he decides to eat. 

Lainna Jones: And then there's shy little pale me. I'm nothing special and know nothing about myself, so moving on.

Jamison Taylor: My charming, handsome boyfriend. You'll learn more about him in a couple chapters.

So this is what sort of clicked as I was talking about Kyle and Nick:

When mom asked to see Nick, Kyle and Nick must've made some plan before he left. And when Nick went home, he probably told Kyle where I lived. So maybe that's how Kyle found out about where I live. OR, it could just be that Alexis and Jason found out that Kyle was in town or somehow magically knew about him and wanted to kill me. But I don't know why that would be. Alexx did tell me to kill myself, or maybe that was some secret way of saying that she wanted to kill me. Either way, I'm not sure. 

So continue on now..