PART VI

Congratulations! You have now made to the second (or sixth in a way) stage of my life. Now I will begin to tell you about my past. 

A couple weeks after Kyle went to jail, they found Alexx and Jason's dead bodies. They don't know what caused them to die, but it seemed like they were stabbed to death. I wanted to throw up, but they almost killed me. It's quite ironic, really. We were really close, but then we drifted apart. They wanted "revenge" for something that I'll never know the answer of so they tried to kill me. And while they tried to kill me, they got killed. 

Obviously, I'm still here because I'm still explaining things. Mom and dad are taking me to counseling and it's the worst thing in the world. My counselor keeps saying she understands, but I'm pretty sure none of the following has ever happened to her.

-Playing an ouija board and being dragged away by your demons. 
-Having your ex boyfriend and ex best friend trying to kill you.
-Getting kidnapped by your real father that you haven't seen for 10 years.
-Getting abused and being tortured in some disgusting room.
-Almost getting your limbs ripped off your body.

You know what else there is. 

So now here I am, explaining my insane life story in a weird way. It's sort of backwards too, but oh well. Being different isn't a bad thing. Now you may continue on to the next part of my life: my past.

                                                                                           ~Lainna