Chapter 21

Christina POV
I listen to the whole conversation in shock. I sounded exactly like Lauren! I'm so ashamed. God what a bitch! I'm a bitch! I can't believe I called Tris all these things one way or another. I'm an awful human being! Then I hear Tobias pretty much scream at Lauren.
"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE WHAT HER LIFE WAS LIKE!" That's true we don't. I can't believe I judged her by her cover. What she wore and shit like that. Im as bad as Lauren.
"JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A PAMPERED PRINCESS ALL YOUR WHOLE LIFE, DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE IS! HER LIFE HAS BEEN TOUGH! TOUGHER THEN YOURS WILL EVER BE!" She looks pretty shocked. I would be too. If that was my boyfriend. I look over to Will who looks slightly on edge.
"We're done." He growls and goes out, probably to find Tris. I never seen him look angrier. I can't believe I acted like her. Judgemental and rude. When ever she comes to sit with us Lauren and me make her Nervous. From what I told Lauren and what I said in the toilets. I can't believe I even took the dare. What if she ever finds out. That some of her only friends were a dare. It's not a dare anymore. No. I'm not going to let it be a dare. I want to give her a second chance. She needs some girlfriends to show her support. Marlene wanted to give her chance and I stopped her. Not anymore. I get up.
"Where do you think your going?" Lauren snarls. She doesn't look sad that her boyfriend has just broke up with her.
"To give someone a second chance." I say. Marlene beams at me. Shauna and Lynn have a smile tugging at the corners of their mouth. Before she can answer I turn on my heel and walk out. Let's go and give Tris Prior a second chance.

Hey!!! Just to let you know the reason this incredibly small chapter! I wanted to show you how Christina's views have changed. When she watched Lauren say those things to Tris, she felt that she was looking in mirror and saw the error of her ways. She's giving Tris a second chance and Trust me! Tris is gonna need all the help she's going to get. Trust me *insert evil laugh here*