Chapter - Fourteen

Chapter 15: UNEDITED

"Let's do it all over again,"

Content : Mild

Call Sharkqiesha, cuz shit bout to go down homie.

I LOOKED AT THEA, hoping she will understand the meaning behind everything I told her. Though physically I seemed prepared and bold. Internally, I felt a stinging, aching pain in the pit of my stomach. This bond wasn't going to grow, but decay in our eyes before we can even act upon it. She would understand, the words repeat themselves in my head for reassurance.

Right now, I could only question the situation, not thoroughly process it. Why am I doing this? Wouldn't it break her in the end? The questions seared into the rear of my skull. The only thing that could prevent this act of paranoia, was Thea. Looking at her would immediately relax my senses and creasing thoughts. It was the fact she was now considered mine. I no longer needed to hand over hundreds of dollars to get what I wanted.

A familiar voice sounds through the air, "Thea!", It was muffled due to the door I had closed earlier. Quickly I realized it was Evan. And I become alert when heavy, rushed footsteps could be heard making their way towards my room. They came to a stop, and a knock is soon heard.

I straighten my bent body and walk towards the door. My fingers reach and wrap around the knob, twisting and then pulling the door open. Evan is revealed on the other side. His body leaned against the door frame. He gives me a quick glare before stepping inside my room, making towards Thea.

When he reached her, he goes to his knees just like I did earlier. "I just got a call. They'll be here soon," He informed in a calm, soft voice.

"I can just take her home," I interject with shrug, while I lightly kicked at the carpet floor.

Evan turns his head towards me. Annoyance evident on his features. "You don't have a car," He lowly chuckles before bringing his attention back to Thea.

"She can ride on my back," I said; a forming smile showcasing on my lips.

Evan let's out a small, dry chortle. "No, they're already coming." He added right after his voice soothed. I watched as he straightened his body so that he was now standing.
Without another word, Evan exits through the open door.

Silence soon fills the space in my room. The only sounds that could he heard was the running air conditioner and Evan's distant, light coughs. My eyes avert from Evan and go to Thea. She was looking down at her hands. I observe her still frame for a second before allowing a sigh to exit my lips and making towards my bed. Finally, once I reach a good distance, I sit on an empty space closest to Thea. The mattress dips from my weight.

Thea turns her head to me, so that now both us are giving appropriate eye contact to one another. I adore every inch of her. Especially her thick thighs, doughy stomach, and overall her thick frame. Already, I felt the urge to grope various parts of her body. Images of what I did earlier to her appear in my head. Her reactions satisfied me. I wanted to do it all over again. But harder.

Suddenly, I felt my shoulder slightly go down, with some sort of weight. I look over to see Thea's head rested upon it. The muscles in my face loosen, and relax. Usually when someone randomly touches me, I would grimace and tell them to 'fuck off!'. But somehow, when Thea met physical contact with me. I only felt relaxed.

"Calum," I can feel the light vibrations of her voice travel through our touching bodies. I remain quiet, wanting her to continue. "I don't think we should continue." Thea added in a voice just above a whisper.