Chapter - Ten

Chapter Ten: UNEDITED

"Sit on my face,"

Content: Mature

How is he so fucking perfect? x

Sorry I haven't updated, I was just lazy to update.

So, here is a LONG chapter. Whoever manages to read it all the way down to the closing. Gets to have a Calum Hood. Also, laughed way to hard at this chapter. So if you laugh at certain parts in the story, I'm going to laugh with you.

MY PRAISE COMES to an end when she turns the corner and disappears from my sight. A faint sigh escapes my lips, and I take a minute to collect myself, because I lost it a bit when I my eyes attached to that body. Her frame is actually smaller than than what I'm used to, but that won't be a problem. I can change that.

My mind dazes off into space as I process alluring images in my mind about the girl. But my thoughts become interrupted by the sound of a familiar ring waving through the air. I rotate my head to where the sound was coming from, and I instantly push myself from the couch and head over to my phone that was laying face down on the other replica of the couch Evan and I own. I grab the device and flip the piece in my hand, and stare blankly at the number contacting me.

Pressing the answer key, I gently place the device to my ear, "Hello?" I speak monotonously into the phone.

"Calum, I finished early, do you still need me to come over?" the familiar voice says proudly;fumbling can be heard in the background, leaving me the slightest suspicious.

I process the question in my head, trying to make up my mind. As much as I want her to here right next me, my eyes are currently on someone else.

"Calum?"Mel's heavy voice questions, a pinch of annoyance detected in her voice.

Looking down at the carpet floor, I tighten my grip on the device I have put up against my ear, "I found someone else," I tell the false claim in a small smile as I continue to think about that girl.

"Someone else? Are you kidding me?"Her voice booms through the small built-in speaker that is included in the phone I have. "Ugh -- You better pay what you owe for your time." Mel adds in a threatening tone, all of a sudden leading to a dead line.

She hung up.

A light chuckle departs from my lips before I set my phone in my pocket, After doing so I naturally take the path that led to my room to receive some time alone. When making it to the main hallway, my eyes squint at a figure moving within the dim lit path, and quickly I come into realization of who the living being was. The ends of my lips pull up into a grin as I crept up to the familiar frame moving along and hastily roaming the hall as of looking for a certain room.

All of a sudden, she lightly collides with a door and curses under her breath at the misfortune. I keep in a laugh at her actions and walk toward her, surprised on how she hasn't noticed my presence. Now being a fair distance behind her, I watch as she reaches for the knob of the door she crashed into. Swiftly, she opens the entrance to what seems my room. When finding the room was the incorrect one, her frame steps back. Resulting in her warm body to press softly against mine.

"Well, this isn't the bathroom, is it?" I state as it is clearly evident.

I can now feel her body lightly tremble against mine, but I only get a few seconds worth of the sensation when she takes a few steps away from my body and now unknowingly enters my personal realm.