Chapter - Thriteen

Chapter Thirteen: UNEDITED

"Princess,"

Content: Mature

This chap is gross lol

I MANAGED TO keep my distance for as long as I could. But the urge just grew and began to overwhelm me. Not one bit did I regret saying those words to Thea, because it was true. The moment my eyes laid on her, I felt the need to just grope her in the softest places. After my mind raced in alluring images of what was certainly going to happen, I attached my eyes to Thea, who seemed speechless after my confession.

She gulps,"What?" Is all she manages to say, but in a low, hesitant voice.

Looking at her deeply, I made my way towards her frame. And already I see her expression form an 'Oh my' kind of look. To further tease I crawled onto the bed, joining her on the mattress. My hand finds a place on her soft thigh, and I grope her limb.

"He'll be back soon, but please just for a few minutes?" I ask for consent before I could anything upon her.

Thea only tries to distant herself from me, "Calum, please, I-I can't," She whispers, but that only results in me inching closer to her. Her lips part open,"We don't know each other-- how do I know if you're just doing this just to me me feel better about myself?" Thea reasons, biting down on her bottom lip.

I smile, "Think of it as a one night stand," Before bringing my hands at the hem of short to remove the cloth covering my upper body.

Thea cringes at my words, "That doesn't make it any better, please, maybe another time?" She suggests in a shaky voice while backing away even further.

For a second I think about it, but I quickly I swipe the recommendation from my thoughts and completely removed my shirt. "You don't even have to anything in order to arouse me, Thea." I said before once again closing the gap in between us.

She nervously gulps, "I'm on my period," Is what she comes up as in excuse.

Her lies only made me act more upon her, "I'll clean up the mess," I reply with a wink, as I applied a stronger grip on her thigh.

Right before she can speak, I roughly placed my lips onto hers. My actions are rushed, but I just haven't felt this kind of content in awhile. I needed to do as much as I could with Thea. Surprisingly, she responded quickly, her actions just as desperate as mine. As our heated kiss deepened, I had my other hand trail down to her lower region.

"Calum," I heard her say my name in a shaky, almost nervous voice.

I knew Thea craved more of my touch when I felt her hand undo the button of her jeans. Right after she allowed access to her, her thick arms lightly wrapped themselves around my neck. With our lips still attached I slipped my fingers under her panties, slowly I brought them to her sex. To further tease, I pressed them against her already wet cunt. I earn a small gasp from Thea. A smile curled on my lips at her reaction. Finally to give what she deserves, I slid my fingers inside her.

I pull my lips away from hers and bring them to her ear to let her know, "God damn, you're wet," after informing her, I pumped my fingers in and out of her at a slow pace, each pump increased in speed. My ears detect a moan from her and to further please Thea, I pulled away bringing both my hands to her jeans. I yanked her pants along with her plain black panties, but since her legs were spread the jeans were only brought down her mid thigh. Thea brings her legs together, making it easier to pull down. Finally, she was exposed fully in the lower half of her body. It was a beautiful sight.