Fetish| Chapter - Nine

Fetish| Chapter Nine

In view of, Calum Hood.

"I need her. . ."

Scene: standard apartment

Content: Mild

Before

I WATCH EVAN as he roams about in his room to find a shirt clean enough to wear on his so called 'date'. Taking my bottom lip in between my two set of teeth, I process a series of questions.

"Who's the girl?" I choose this question in particular out of the couple of ones that built in my head.

Evan swiftly slips on a shirt, he turns his body to me, an odd expression pasted on his features. "An old high school friend," He responds with a small smile before taking rushed steps towards the door in which I was standing in.

"Mm, you set it up?" I continue my banter of questions at him with caution, though if he ever snaps at one point, he really isn't going to do anything.

"No, a close friend of mine convinced me into it," Evan admits with a frown as he brushed past me, annoyance visible on his expression.

"How?" I ask to enter deeper into this start of a new tale. God, I love drama.

"She said the girl was lonely-- plus I had the slightest crush on her during our time together as friends in highschool," Evan's voice sounds through the air at a levelled volume. I shortly follow - at a distance - behind him. But after just a couple more steps he came to a stiff stop.

"I mean, you never know-- I never know. . what if she changed." He added in a blank tone before removing the pair of car keys from the counter and shoving the shaped metal into his back pocket.

I raise an eyebrow, "I have no idea how the gal' looks like," changed?

Evan turns to me, a slight 'o' shaping his lips.

"Then maybe I'll bring her over," He shrugs before making towards the door with hurried steps. I watch as he unlocks the exit and turns the knob, swiftly opening the door and letting himself out.

"You should," I let out in a small chuckle before closing the door behind him. Automatically relaxation hits my body; I lean against the frame of the closed door.

"Finally," The word escapes my lips, relieved of his exit.

Collecting myself, I rush to the living room with my hand down my pocket, griping the phone within the carrier. Once reaching my destination, I made myself comfortable on the couch and whipped out my phone. One of my fingers naturally click the screen button and quickly I search my contact list. Which consisted of:

Evan,

Micheal,

Brianna,

Maria,

Ethan,

And a few others.