Chapter - Twelve

Chapter Twelve:  unedited

"She's hot,"

Scene: Standard Apartment

Content: mild

If you guys arw confuzzeld about last chapter.. It was basically the clapping sound thea woke up to.

  I FEEL THE the rays of the sun spill through the curtains as the warmth and light lay on the lids of my eyes, causing me to awake from my slumber. Slowly, but surely my body replenishes itself and adjusts to the new day ahead. With light grunts and remaining tired some eyes, I one handedly uncover myself from the grayish, blue sheets of my bed and push myself from the mattress, so that I am now standing unsteadily on my two feet.

   "Fuck," The word pushes out my lips carelessly, as now I have to face what is to come today.

As flashbacks made themselves into my head, I adjust my briefs and made towards the door, gripping the knob and turning it open. I shuffle out the door and casually make toward the living area, as I'm making toward the kitchen I hear a familiar voice from afar, but to confirm who I think it is I push my body lightly against the wall.

     "Up already, Thea?" I hear the awfully familiar voice, and mentally smack myself for being so stupid.

'Thea'? Is that her name? If so, damn, it suits her well. Nodding in appreciation, I part from the wall and continue my walk, but quickly I come to a halt when my ears detect another voice.

   "- Good morning," Oh fuck, it was her. And she sounds hot.

  With hasty movements I bring my hands to my hair and run strokes through the thousands of strands to fix the shape and make it seem 'fresh'.

   "You left me alone, babe. I thought you'd cuddle next to me," Evan suddenly chuckles in a soft voice.

I raise my brows at his words.

  "You seemed to be peacefully sleeping, so I just left you there," The girl responds shortly after he spoke.

Suddenly it sounds as if Evan is chewing as his voice comes out a bit muffled,  "What were you doing anyway?" He questions, leaving me a bit stiff in the joints.

   "Just . . . talking to your friend,"  Thea replies in a soft voice, leaving me a bit weak. God, I couldn't wait to allow my hands to prob each and every inch of her body.

Evans chewing slows down at her response, "You were talking to Calum? Is that why I heard those clapping sounds at four in the morning?" He adds in a low voice.

  Maybe.

    "N-no, nothing happened, I swear." Thea states the truth, leaving me a bit surprised. No reason, it just did.

  Letting a small sigh depart from my lips I part myself from the wall completely begin to walk again towards the living area where Even and Thea are currently located. But before I could enter and join their presence, I had to make it seem like I wasn't listening to their conversation. Commonly in the mornings I would say stupid things, which can be explained with the heaviness of exhaustion I usually wake up with in the mornings. Quickly, I process a word I think would say if I was in that state, it needed to be believable.

    "Yes," Fuck.

  I walk into the living space, though my word wasn't best, my awkward walking made it believable that I was in my sleepy state. But as I entered, everything went quiet. Unknowingly, I stopped at my tracks just after a couple steps.