Chapter - Eleven

Chapter Eleven : edited

"No 'Daddy'."

Scene: Calvin's bedroom

Content: SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT, Mature.

Before we start, lets take a moment to appreciate Jesus.

Also, tomorrow is my birthday. And it'd be dope if you guys- my amazing readers- could try and bring up the overall votes to 900 or even 1k! I know it's a milestone, but *looks to ground, hands behind back, while tip of foot is going back and forth* it's my birthday tomorrow. :) love y'all!!!!

I TAKE THE time to clear some things in my room. When I'm pleased with the result I head towards the main door of the apartment. Before I reach the door I make sure that the girl I met is sleeping, and sure enough she was sound asleep. Her body is kept together, plump and amazing.

After observing for a brief moment I casually walk to the door, and take a deep breath before opening the entrance, evidently revealing, Mel.

"I fucking hate you," I admit in a hushed voice.

A smirk appears on Mel's lips, "You didn't say that last time," She adds, her features not as arousing as they used to be.

"You lost weight, huh?" I question while observing her figure that seemed to be smaller than the last time I saw her.

Mel lets out a chuckle while entering the apartment, "Maybe . . doesn't mean anything." She casually shrugs.

Not many people know of my private necessity. Evan knows I like thicker women, but he doesn't know the actual desire within the need. He'll question the compliments I give to chunked women at parties, or bars. And I explain to him, that the way he sees and likes lean, thin woman is equal to the affection of big women for me. I enjoy the plump, full, ones. Like that girl I couldn't keep my eyes off of. One's like Mel are usually only to satisfy my fantasies.

While almost beginning to daze off, I focus myself on reality. And I find Mel waiting with a slight annoyed expression on her face. Swallowing down a bubble air, I cautiously close the door and lock it with a swift gesture. After doing so I begin to walk towards my next destination and make sure that I'm taking the lead, but shortly after I walked passed Mel, she stopped in front of the couch.

"This is the girl," Mel says making the her words sound more like a statement than a question.

I bring my hand to rest it on the back of my neck, "I don't know, maybe. "

"You 'don't know'?" Mel sneers while bending her upper body a bit to get a better glimpse of the peacefully sleeping girl that lays on the couch. She observes the girl from head to toe. "She's cute, I guess. " Mel adds in shrug before heading over to - what I suspect my room.

My body stays in its stance. I look over to the girl sleeping and my eyes trail her frame in adoration. "I guess"? Shaking my head slowly in disagreement, I lean down and press my lips onto her seemingly soft forehead before rushing over to my bedroom.

There I find Mel already undressed down to her undergarments, laying on my bed with an expression that has some kind of thirst. I look to the ground and enter my personal realm, there I silently shut the door behind me, "Make this quick," I mumble before removing the shirt from my body.

"Just hurry, I'm already wet," Mel moans slightly in wispy voice, her body gesturing from the urgency.

"Calm the fuck down, I haven't even took off my pants," I say unknowingly with a stern tone, but luckily Mel knows me well enough to know not to take my words seriously.