The Meeting

Emma's pov

I had no idea who Zelena was, so I decided to check it out tomorrow.

" Alright, Henr... Umm Harry, I'll see you around"

He nodded and walked away.

Zelena's pov

My plan worked. Everything worked. It worked over better than I could have hoped. The saviour and her true love remember, which discualifies them for breaking the curse together. Now no one could break this curse, and they would all be trapped in time.. Forever.

My sister was planning on casting this curse years ago, but she never did it. She was too scared, and not willing to sacrifice her true love, Robin. But I didn't love anything, so I found a loophole, and it worked! Now I am the one that wins for once. All my hard work over the years has now given me my revenge. It was all so worth it.

*******next day*******

Emma's pov

I decided to check out the mayor of storybrooke today. Since she was the mayor, it made sense that she was the one who casted the curse.

I walked to the mayors office and walked in, without an invitation.

"Hello, my name is Emma Swan. I just moved here with my boyfriend, Are you the Mayor?" I asked. I didn't really feel like being polite to her since I felt like she stole my son from me.

" Yes, I am the mayor." She answered.
" How can I help you?"

" Ow, I just wanted to know whose town I was living in" I faked a smile.

" Well, umm, that would be me" She answered, noticing my fake smile.

" Now, could you please leave, I have work to do" She said, a little annoyed.

That was when hen....Harry walked in.

" Hello mom" He said. I almost wanted to respond out of habit, but I caught myself before I could say anything.

" Hello Emma" he then said.

" Hi Harry" I gave Zelena one last glare before walking out of the office, heading home.

Zelena's pov

The saviour was onto me, I felt it. After Harry left I went back to my actual work, which was making sure that my secrets remained mine.