The Music

Emma's pov

I was trying to sleep when suddendly al sorts of sounds came from the deck. Music..

We had been sailing for about three days now and it was midnight, but since I couldn't sleep anyway I decided to have a look.

The whole crew was still on the deck, making music, dancing, drinking rum. That was when Killian saw me.

" Swan, join us!" he said in a happy voice. He was clearly a little druk, but on the other hand, when wasn't he?

I walked torwards him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me torwards the dancing pirates. We started to dance, but not the type of dancing I was used to. No waltzing, and no specific partner. We were dancing as a group, linked arms and just having fun.

After a couple minutes the song ended and everyone bursted into laughter.

" Who knows another song?!" someone yelled. But it remained silent.

" I know one" I said, and walked torwards the man with the guitar. He handed me the instrument and I started playing.
" someone learned me this once in a tavern" I said.
After a couple seconds of playing hook walked torwards me and grabbed some sort of weird harp thingy. I looked at him in shock.

" I know this this song" He said with a smile.

" That is not the part that suprises me" I said, laughing.

He grinned and started playing.

Some people kept looking at us, but most of them went either back to their dancing or their rum.

When the song was over hook but the harp aside, grabbed me by my waist, spun me around and kissed me. I gladly returned the favour.

After a couple more hours Killian and I went back to the captain's quarters, which was were I now slept.

He layed down and I snuggled up next to him.

" Goodnight Swan"

" Goodnight Killian"

He kissed my forehead and soon we both fell asleep.

Short but fluffy chapter, the video I added is what hook and Emma are playing, and Yes, it is pirates of the carribean, but I recorded it myself so it sounds really different.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter😝
Xxx