The Stories

Emma's pov

As soon as I was out of sight for hook I started running torwards ' my room'. I got some weird looks from crewmembers but I didn't care.
I ran inside and locked the door behind me. After that I just fell on my knees and sobbed. I didn't really know why.
I continued sobbing till I heard a knock on the door.
" Swan, let me in. I am sorry"
I slowly made my way torwards the door and opened it.

" Swan, I.." I cut him off.

" No, i am the one that needs to apolygise, not you. I shouldn't have just left you there. I am sorry"

I looked at the ground for a second.

" It's just,... My past. I am not really used to letting people in, and the only time I have ever really done that, I got my heart broken, and I dont want that again."

Killians pov

I looked her in the eyes, lost in them once more. They were a little red, she had been crying. I felt bad for making her cry, eventhough i knew it wasn't my fault.

" well, you aren't the only one who has known heartbreak.." I said quietly, while I entered the room.

" you got your heartbroken? " she asked

" aye" I simply answered.

" my first love, Milah..." I stopped for a second.

" She was killed" she could clearly see that it hurt me to talk about her. She walked torwards me and put her hand on my back, trying to comfort me. I felt weak, which i didn't really liked, but the fact that it was her comforting me made me feel better.

" ever since then I have been looking for revenge on the man that killed her" I said.

She lowered her hand and walked away from me again, as she started talking.

" I fell in love with who I believed to be a prince. Turned out he wasn't who he said he was and after a couple months he ran off with a lot of gold from our vault, leaving me behind,..." She hesitated for a moment
" pregnant "

I stood in shock for a moment.

" you're a mother?" I asked in disbelieve

She nodded.

" I have a 9 year old son named Henry back home."
She looked sad, she probably missed her family already.

I smiled softly, not really knowing what to say.

" do you have any family?"
I decided to be honest with her, i could see that I didn't have a lot of chances with this woman and I was not going to waste them.

" I had a brother, named Liam, but he died long ago. Our father abandoded us when we were kids and long after that my brother died. i found my dad again and I found out that I had a step brother. I never really sticked with them. "

Honesty was harder than I thought it would be, how was i supposed to tell her that I killed my dad at that point and left my step brother to die?...

" what about you?" I asked, wanting to change the subject from my sad past back to this amazing woman sitting next to me.

" I live with my son, parents, step grandmother, her husband and his son."

" large family" I answered.

" Ow, you dont know the half of it." She smiled.