the Thruth

Emma's pov

I still dont know how to feel about the fact that I slapped hook, scared or happy. I had locked myself up and walked around my room trying to comfort myself as I just took some time to think.
What the hell was wrong with me. Or him, or both of us, i dont know. One moment I felt crazy in love, the other I hate him. Wait, was I in love? No, surely not, right....
Or was I? I wasn't sure.

At that moment i heard a knock and a familliar voice.

"Swan? Open up, I need to talk to you"
I didn't want to open it, or did I. It felt like the devil angel situation, with two voices in your head, telling you what to do. I just had to figure out which one was the angel voice, the one that said: Ignore him like he ignored you, or the one saying: open the door, run into his arms, kiss him and lever let go.

After thinking way to long I decided that these voices were both devils and I needed to chose something in between.

I opened the door and suprisingly, he was still there. He smiled at me, while he walked into my room and closed the door behind him.

" Swan,." I wanted to cut him off but he wasn't going to let me.
" just let me do the talking for a moment, oke?" I nodded, scared of what was to come.

" I am sorry for ignoring you, i shouldn't have."

I stood in shock and he noticed.

" Well what did you expect me to say?" He smirked " that I was angry at you for slapping me and came here to tell you you were about to die or something? " He laughed at his own joke, not knowing that was acctualy the thruth.

" kinda" I said.

" Well, killing a lady would be bad form, so.. Sorry to dissapoint you but thats not what i am here for"

" so what are you here for?"

" I need to tell you something... "

" I got that part yeah..."
I got more nervous every second he wasn't saying anything.

He finaly broke the silence.

" I like you, like, like like you, not just as a friend. I know you probably dont feel the same way about me, because haven't been really nice to you the last couple of days, but I want to make up for them. I dont care if my feelings are one sides, I just.."
I cut him of once more, because he just rattled on and on, you could see how nervous he was.

" Hook..... Its not one sided.... " I simply said

" It's not?" He asked, a lot calmer now than a few seconds ago.

I shook my head and smiled at him, he smiled back and I placed my hand to his cheek.

I softly pressed my lips to his. It was a short kiss, but full of feeling and love. After a few seconds he pulled away.

" love?" He said

" yeah?"

" I prefer Killian"