the Evening

Emma's pov

After I cleaned myself up i gathered the courage to go to the deck and discover the ship.
I had never been really shy, I just found this scary, considering these men kidnapped me and all. Maybe it also had something to do with the dashing captain hook i was trying to avoid, since whenever i am around him I am speechless.

When I went to the deck it was dark outside but it wasn't silent at all. All these pirates were dancing and singing and a little band was playing. Rum was everywhere.
Really everywhere...

I stood in shock for a few seconds and then decided to see if i could fetch myself some food, since I was starving.

I looked around and tried to avoid the mass a little bit but after a few minutes i was joined by a man. I hadn't seen him before. He introduced himself as Dempsey. He had dirty blond hair, which he had in a little tiny ponytail. He also had a little scruff and i guess he was about 40 years old.

I asked for food since that was the only thing I could think about. He left to get me some food. Maybe these men weren't so bad as they seemed...

After I ate my food went to the back of the ship, where no one was, or so I thought.

I sat down and looked up to the stars.

" They are pretty, arent they?"

Shocked to hear someone talk to me I turned around to see the familliar handsome face.

" you startled me" I said, laughing, still a bit shocked as hook went to sit next to me.

" sorry, love"
The way he pronounced love.. Wauw

A shiver went down my spine, not sure if it was because I was cold or because he was sitting so close to me.
He must have noticed the shiver because he immediately grabbed a blanket and put it around my shoulders, his hand touching my arm doing so.

I expected him to take his arm away from my shoulders after that, but he didn't.
Instead, he protectivly wrapped his arm around me, and i loved it. I loved him holding me close.

Get your shit together Emma, last time you opened your heart to someone it was broken into a million pieces, and it still isn't fully cured! You cant Let him in after only one day of knowing him!

I didn't say anything but i akwardly shock his arm of my shoulders, stood up and walked away. After that i Just felt extreemly guilty, which i was.

Killians pov

I dont know what i did wrong. The one second i was holding her, and she didn't seem to have any problems with it, and the next she was gone, walked of leaving me behind.

I wanted to go after her so badly, wanted to apolygise for something I clearly shouldn't have done, but I figured it would be best to just leave her be for now. She probably had a good reason for walking of like that.

I didn't want to feel hurt about a woman I just met, but I couldnt help it. When she walked of it felt like my world was crumbling down. I know it sounds crazy, but its true, I cant tell you how heartbroken I felt.

I had to fix this, I had to know why she acted this way and if she could forgive me, because I couldn't forgive myself for obviously going to fast.