The New World

Emma's pov

Would he remember me? I was so scared.

" Swan?" He then said. I wanted to scream from happiness, he remembered me!!

" I need to see my parents, i need to check if they are okay." He nodded, understanding that no matter what they did to me, they were still my parents and I needed to know if they were okay.

Killian and I stood up, since we were sitting on the ground, and walked away from the docks, which was were we were.

I knew exacly where I needed to go, I knew what I was doing. It felt so weird, I had never been here before, yet I knew the way.

Finally we stopped in front of a door. I knocked and after a few seconds a woman opened the door. She had short black hair and was wearing a flower skirt and a sweater.

" Can I help you?" she asked kindly.

I couldn't believe it, my mom didn't know who I was!

" Umm, no, sorry, wrong adress" I said as I ran away, crying. killian followed me. I ran as fast as I could, I wanted to be back in the enchanted forest, where my parents acctualy knew me!

I didn't look where I was going which caused me to bumb into someone.

" I am so sorry about that" A man answered.

I looked up and saw a familliar face.

" baelfire? "I asked so silent he wouldn't be able to hear me.

He caught me staring at him.

" I am sorry, have we met?" He asked kindly, holding out his hand for me to shake.
" No, umm I dont think so" I answered, as I took his hand.

" I am Emma Swan"

" Neal cassidy, Nice to meet you" He said as he waved at me and walked away.

That was when Killian came running torwards me.

" I lost you" he said laughing, and out of breath. I was still staring at bael.. Umm nope, Neal.

" Who was that?" He asked me, you could hear that he was a little jealours, which was really cute.

" Baelfire... Henry's father." I said, looking down.

" Wait, what? Baelfire you say? As in the crocidile's son?!"

" You knew him?" I asked, shocked.

" Aye, but he was still a little boy when I last saw him.." I looked at him, a little weirded out.

" I stared in Neverland and he left, so he grew up and I didn't.. Well I was already a grown up, but I didn't age" he said.
Now the story made a hell of a lot more sense.

" But if he is Rumplestiltskin's son, he might have something to do with the attack from the mermaids.. Maybe even with this curse.." I said.

" Lets not jump into conclusions, shall we?" Killian said, while he wrapped his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

" Lets just have a look around town" he suggested.

I nodded.

" Storybrooke, here we come!"