The Crew

Smee's pov

I was scrubbing the deck when hook and Emma appeared from her room. Would my suspicions be correct? Do they really have feelings for each other? I dont know for sure, but I was going to find out.
Dinner would be there in a couple minutes, and I was going to keep a close eye on both of them.

We sat at the dinner table. Not that you could really call it a table. I mean, it is a table, but not a very good one. It is basicly just a few planks that kind of form a table, big enough for every one. The Princess went to sit next to hook, where I usually sat. She hadn't eaten with us before, so she didn't know where everyone sat, but I didn't really care that she took my place.

Hook always sat at the head of the table, which made sense, since he is the captain. I always sat on his right, but now the Princess sat there, so i just sat down on hooks left side, on the opposite side of where I usually sat, this way I could keep a close eye on both of them.

Dinner was plain, dry bread, as always. I was used to it, like the rest of the crew, but miss Swan clearly wasn't. She had a disgusted look on her face almost the entire time she was eating. I caught hook grinning at her a couple times, and a few times just staring at her, but when he caught himself staring he quickly looked away again, like nothing had happened...

Emma's pov
Dinner was disgusting. The only good thing about tonight was that killian held my hand almost the entire time under the table, and no one seemed to notice. Not even Smee, who was sitting right in front of me. I wondered if he knew, or suspected.

Dempsey's pov

The captain probably thinks no one know about him and the Princess, but everyone already does.

The people who captured the Princess and saw him looking at her for the first time had already told the rest of the crew he was in love, before he even knew it himself. He clearly wants to hide it, but he isn't doing a good job. You can see the love for her in his eyes everytime he looks at her.

I hope for the sake of both of them they embrace their feelings soon and tell the crew, so they can be together and dont have to keep it a secret.

Smee's pov

I dont have real evidence yet, bit I do know for sure that they aren't just friends, so I decided to have a talk with the captain.
That was when he called me.

" Smee, come over here for a second."

I walked/ ran in his direction.

" is this a clean deck?" He asked a little annoyed.

Bloody hell, i was so caught up in my thoughts i forgot to finish cleaning the deck...

" No captain.." I said, ashamed.

"well then go clean it!" he said, really angry. That is when Emma joined us.

" whats going on?" she asked.

" I forgot to clean the deck" I said, thruthfully an secretly courious for the captain's reaction.

" oww" she said, looking down to the muddy deck beneath her feet.

" then why were you yelling" she asked hook, looking up at him now.

" well uh, I just.. Umm " She smiled. " I thought so" Hook rolled his eyes at her and she just smiled at him and walked away.

I grinned at the captain, who was still looking at the Princess, who soon enough dissapeared in her room. That is when he turned back to me.

" well why arent you cleaning yet?" He asked, sterly but way less angry then before.

" sorry captain" I grabbed a bucket of water and started cleaning once more.

Just when hook wanted to walk away I decided to ask him about Emma.

" captain?"

" What is it, Smee?"

" you dont have to hide anything, we arent stupid.

Killians pov

O god, was he talking about Emma?

" what the bloody hell are you talking about?" I asked, pretending not to know already.

" you know what I am talking about"

" No I dont!" I almost yelled. But then I remembered Emma's speech from earlier this evening and said it again but calmer this time.

" I dont.."

" The Princess" he said, with a slight smile.

" we can all see how you two look at each other, from the moment you first saw her, it was really obvious that you have feelings for her. "

Bloody hell, i didn't know what to say.. He just looked at me, hoping for me to confess about how I feel..

" umm"... This was so weird, I thought we hid it well enough. He grinned at me.

" I am just saying that you dont have to hide anything from us. Some of us might just be a crew to you, but we are also your friends."

I decided to give in.

" thanks" I gave him a smalle smile and walked away.

Smee's pov

I knew it!!! I was right!

This is my longest chapter so far!!! 861 words😊. I hope you enjoyed it.

Xxx